More waitlisting

3 minutes ago, Travelcat2 said:

Obviously, I agree with you!  

In terms of bumps, I would like to ask anyone that has sailed on Regent if they have been bumped from a cruise.  While I am pretty confident that this never happens, I do not want to make a claim that is not true.  

It happened on Oceania a number of years ago and FdR got into a lot of trouble; that is why I am sure it will never happen again.  Just like the airlines they will keep sweetening the pot until you get volunteers.

Marc

2 hours ago, mrlevin said:

It happened on Oceania a number of years ago and FdR got into a lot of trouble; that is why I am sure it will never happen again.  Just like the airlines they will keep sweetening the pot until you get volunteers.

Marc

I just wonder how they'll avoid it, if they really decide they have to cut occupancy.  Short of throwing out the entire cruise schedule and making everybody re-book, it would be tough.  

In this economic climate, Marc, I can't see them bribing people to shift or cancel the way they've done in the past.

18 hours ago, pdaniel said:

Serious question.  If your spouse was 90 would you be the first to go on a cruise?

You bet!

Herb and I are in our 80’s. We would be the first to cruise. Our next cruise is in November on Splendor. And I am willing to bet that we will be the first to cruise on that ship!

Sheila