Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

12 hours ago, malted muse said:

I haven't had this - are their any links to it?

Not to UK passengers?
The same happened earlier in the year, when they were giving PUP for booking excursions. I actually emailed Celebrity, pointing out that I still had excursions to book and was waiting for the offer.

I am still waiting for their reply.

They also had hotel offers too, but they were SO expensive.😱

Edited by upwarduk

13 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Not to UK passengers?
The same happened earlier in the year, when they were giving PUP for booking excursions. I actually emailed Celebrity, pointing out that I still had excursions to book and was waiting for the offer.

I am still waiting for their reply.

They also had hotel offers too, but they were SO expensive.😱

no - it was me being thick.  It is open to uk passengers and the info/link is halfway down a recent email about the black friday offer.

3 hours ago, Texed said:

Does “go green” mean they don’t clean the room until algae is growing? 😳

😄 

I opted for this on our last sailing and, in suites at least, I didn't notice a bit of difference in the service to the room. It was the easiest 12 points we've ever scored !! Looking forward to our extra 24 later this month!

Tom

• Like 2

2 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Couldn’t even check the points this morning, I couldn’t get on to the Celebrity web site.

Maintenance?
Certainly no added points.

They were doing US site maintenance last night. I just checked and nothing yet. Most likely they will appear later today 5 minutes after I check.😜

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 4:26 PM, mahasamatman said:

In our experience, it basically means they only vacuum the room once per day. Nothing else seemed to change.

I think it's officially trash and towels.  So probably the only visible thing might be vacuuming.  I don't really notice a difference, except when the points post.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Today is November 13th. A Sunday. No one is working. No need to alert the CEO about missing points quite yet. 

Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 9.24.02 AM.png

Like many I am no fan of Celebrity IT.

But I’m sure even Celebrity have a programme  that could automatically update points  without staff intervention on a weekday. 

Or may I am being a tad optimistic 

3 hours ago, downundermatt said:

Like many I am no fan of Celebrity IT.

But I’m sure even Celebrity have a programme  that could automatically update points  without staff intervention on a weekday. 

Or may I am being a tad optimistic 

That!

It's the 14th and I just checked.  No numbers from the last PUP activity.  Hopefully, we will see that data update later today and maybe another PUP opportunity email this Wednesday?  I hope the most recent offer for PUP with booked airfare is not it.  

On 11/7/2022 at 11:59 AM, mahasamatman said:

They can come out any time. The last one (Alaska) was 05 October.

This is the last opportunity I received/took advantage of -- although I also received an email Nov. 10 to earn 5 CC points if I book airfare through Flights by Celebrity between Nov. 11–Dec. 01. Might still do that for our March 2023 cruise.

cjr