Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 hour ago, rlbeck said:

Hmmm? Which way? I'm pretty sure I don't have any additional points coming!

Last Thursday my points balance also showed zero and the next day it had been corrected. Could be either a maintenance issue or they are updating the balance. If concerned call CC and ask them to verify.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm new to Celebrity and PUPs, although I have cruised with Princess, Carnival, and Norwegian. Will be on the Celebrity Reflection in March.

I saw the convo about free coffee as a perk to move up. Just wondering, isn't coffee, tea, iced tea, etc. free for everyone like on ships of the other brands? TIA

52 minutes ago, Ayisha said:

Hi, I'm new to Celebrity and PUPs, although I have cruised with Princess, Carnival, and Norwegian. Will be on the Celebrity Reflection in March.

I saw the convo about free coffee as a perk to move up. Just wondering, isn't coffee, tea, iced tea, etc. free for everyone like on ships of the other brands? TIA

It's free SPECIALTY coffees...Capuccinos, Lattes, etc.  Regular coffee is free... 

• Thanks 2

Hi Everyone,

I booked our flights on Tuesday (Jan 17) with Flights by Celebrity for our Transpacific cruise sailing on Sept 15, 2023.  I saw the promotion a couple of month ago ?? and sumbitted details and my booking number, an auto reply message said "5 points will be added to your captain club when your flight is confirmed".   

I called captain club after booking my flights and asked for the 5 points but no one in Celebrity seems to know about this promotion, they told me the last promotion was in year 2017.

Can someone please tell me how to go about to claim this 5 points.  Thank you in advance.

Jane

22 minutes ago, toby898 said:

Hi Everyone,

I booked our flights on Tuesday (Jan 17) with Flights by Celebrity for our Transpacific cruise sailing on Sept 15, 2023.  I saw the promotion a couple of month ago ?? and sumbitted details and my booking number, an auto reply message said "5 points will be added to your captain club when your flight is confirmed".   

I called captain club after booking my flights and asked for the 5 points but no one in Celebrity seems to know about this promotion, they told me the last promotion was in year 2017.

Can someone please tell me how to go about to claim this 5 points.  Thank you in advance.

Jane

If you have a screenshot of the promotion or an email, it is best to send that in.  Or call back again to get a different (hopefully more knowledgeable) agent.

26 minutes ago, toby898 said:

Hi Everyone,

Jane

That promotion expired in December

"Plus, earn 50 Power Up Points when you book your air travel with Flights by Celebrity℠ between November 11, 2022 and December 1, 2022. * This Power Up Points offer is exclusive for Captain’s Club members. Enter your booking details to qualify here."

26 minutes ago, toby898 said:

Hi Everyone,

Jane

I think you are too late for this promotion. We received it on November 10 and here are the terms and conditions.I think you are too late for this promotion. We received it on November 10 and here are the terms and conditions.

596EAE57-5D5C-4098-98B8-6070CBD22D3D.png

8 minutes ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

We need a January PUP. I should get a PUP just for reading all of the complaining on this board ☺️☺️☺️

Yeah me too but don't hold your breath for this month. I was told 2 coming in February but thats just hearsay.  In any event I need 40 points for Elite plus which I'd like to access on my 15 night TA in April. Going to be tough. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, njsmom said:

No January PUPs for me yet, either. But I'm hopeful. I watched that hour long movie to get 5 points for myself and my husband in December. That was painful. 

I thought it was informative.  Had a glass of wine and some appys by the xmas tree made it even more fun.

• Like 1

Just now, drakes2 said:

I thought it was informative.  Had a glass of wine and some appys by the xmas tree made it even more fun.

I guess that was my problem. I didn't watch it. I kept it running on my laptop while I read a book. lol. 

2 hours ago, drakes2 said:

Yeah me too but don't hold your breath for this month. I was told 2 coming in February but thats just hearsay.  In any event I need 40 points for Elite plus which I'd like to access on my 15 night TA in April. Going to be tough. 

That's awesome to be so close! I wish I was that close. I will keep an eye out for February. Maybe they will do something for the Super Bowl! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

That's awesome to be so close! I wish I was that close. I will keep an eye out for February. Maybe they will do something for the Super Bowl! 

I suspect that the Super Bowl is too closely associated with toxic masculinity for Celebrity's liking.

Edited by Stockjock
  • Haha 1