uh oh!

complawyer

i try and keep track of my cruise and whats being offered. has anyone noticed the uh oh we're taking a small vacation comes up more often then not, making it almost impossible to get cruise info, or is it just my bad luck

42 minutes ago, shof515 said:

this normally happens when you try to get info about a cruise that is about to be canceled

in this case, it comes up in all the categories, ship, port, date, length of cruise etc, all most combinations of them. it comes up even when im searching for info on a cruise late next year

All I can contribute is "clear your cookies" or try another browser.  Seems to me that a great many websites have become buggy and goofy since we're all imprisoned at home … but I haven't experienced anything that's constant, just many little annoyances.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 1:48 AM, complawyer said:

...has anyone noticed the uh oh we're taking a small vacation comes up more often then not....

I think the time has come for NCL to change the message to 'uh oh, we're taking a large vacation'!!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, hamrag said:

I think the time has come for NCL to change the message to 'uh oh, we're taking a large vacation'!!

Or "Think again, looks like no one is going on a vacation"!!

• Haha 2

They should just create a digital coin-slot to accept money to "Pay now toward your dream vacation - Because at this point that all it is gonna be  - a dream! (teeny tiny small print at bottom that you can barely read: the above offer in no way represents solicitation for payment against travel services to be rendered at any time, it is merely a donation to the keep NCL afloat fund)"

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, complawyer said:

more like a horrible nightmare than a dream....

Much as we love cruising, I cannot agree....a nightmare is any number of disastrous life events, and many people are unfortunately suffering such at this time. In that context, I am not going to complain because we cannot yet cruise.

We have had our two 2020 cruises cancelled, and still feel blessed with good health and 'guaranteed' income....we know many who are not so fortunate, and would rather reach out to them at this time! We have a booking for July 2021 and, right now, it is far from certain that one will go ahead.

• Like 3

I put an April 2021 TA cruise, out of NY, on hold a couple of days ago - went to pay the deposit with CruiseNext credits (no harm, no foul at this point since no additional money).  Went to pay the deposit and kept getting an error message.  Got the Uh-oh screen when I went to look at the details - so I'm guessing something is up with that cruise.  Everything else seems to be working, so wonder if the problem is with the NY departure.

12 hours ago, complawyer said:

its not just that cruise. even if i try and log on it comes up uh oh. if i try and check on a specif cruise it comes up uh oh. so its not just your cruise

Computers are quarantined for 14 days due to the virus.

• Haha 4

On 6/21/2020 at 5:20 PM, julig22 said:

I put an April 2021 TA cruise, out of NY, on hold a couple of days ago - went to pay the deposit with CruiseNext credits (no harm, no foul at this point since no additional money).  Went to pay the deposit and kept getting an error message.  Got the Uh-oh screen when I went to look at the details - so I'm guessing something is up with that cruise.  Everything else seems to be working, so wonder if the problem is with the NY departure.

Anything I booked online wouldn't let me pay with a cruise next.  So put in a credit card and it will take it.  When I booked 2 cruises for 2022 that's what I had to do. 

On 6/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, complawyer said:

its not just that cruise. even if i try and log on it comes up uh oh. if i try and check on a specif cruise it comes up uh oh. so its not just your cruise

Try a different browser.  I changed computers and didn't have nearly as many issues.

4 hours ago, MaryZ said:

Anything I booked online wouldn't let me pay with a cruise next.  So put in a credit card and it will take it.  When I booked 2 cruises for 2022 that's what I had to do. 

Figured out it was user error.  Silly me clicked the "pay deposit" box - required deposit is only $150 and CN is $250...  Once I put in $250 in "other amount" it worked.  Repeated the process to use 2nd CN certificate.

• Like 1