Anyone having a website issue?

I went online to my cruise planner to make a payment on my 2021 cruise. Where is says "Pay remaining balance" below it says "You don't have a balance due"... except that I do. Anyone else having this problem? Did RC shut down online payments for some reason? You'd think they would want my money right now...

5 minutes ago, Beav1279 said:

I went online to my cruise planner to make a payment on my 2021 cruise. Where is says "Pay remaining balance" below it says "You don't have a balance due"... except that I do. Anyone else having this problem? Did RC shut down online payments for some reason? You'd think they would want my money right now...

Reported by quite a few people days ago. 

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Reported by quite a few people days ago. 

Really? I looked through 5 pages of posts and didn't see anything. Sorry for the repeat! Now I'm one of "those people" LOL

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, island lady said:

Another issue I had...tried to go in online RCI website to cancel one of my cruises using CWC...brought me to error message each time.  Gave up and called CS on the phone.  

Any delays with that phone call?

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Nope...seem to get connected right away...even with the number of cancellations and changes I have had to make. 

Of course....it's the D+ desk I get.   Not sure delay on regular line?  

7 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

No delays but......

It's been 6 years since I've cruised RCI and I was excited to make a booking today on Quantum.  The website seemed to be working ok until I wanted the refundable deposit rate.  Then the spinning wheel of death.  Refreshed the page.  Tried to enter my C&A number.  Another spinning wheel of death.  Refreshed the page again and it deleted my room category choice.  So I called.  About 3 minutes into the call, their phone line went haywire with a really bad echo; so bad, I could only make out about every 3rd word.  Hung up.  Called back.  Again, the same echo started about 3 minutes in to the call and then the line just went silent.  So now here I am at the end of the day with no booking and a sense of pessimism that I may once again sail another line.  

But hey, they did answer right away!  There was no hold whatsoever.