Hotels in San Juan

out2sea

1 hour ago, out2sea said:

Looking for recommendations for  hotels in San Juan for cruise on Freedom in January 2020.   Prices appear to be all over the place. 

@out2sea

Howdy & welcome back to posting on the Cruise Critic message boards! I see it has been quite a while since you have posted. emo22.gif 

Thank you for starting a new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum for general questions regarding cruising. 👍  However since your inquiry concerns a specific port of call, to help you out I have moved your thread to the Ports of Call - Caribbean - San Juan, PR forum where it will be on-topic. Please feel free to browse through the thread titles on the forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you about the port.

Cruise Critic is a great resource for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you are back aboard! emo34.gif  Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community Categories list. Read a few threads in the forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads on the top of the first page of threads in a forum. You will find very important instructions or information there.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful!  emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

On 6/24/2020 at 5:28 PM, out2sea said:

Looking for recommendations for  hotels in San Juan for cruise on Freedom in January 2020.   Prices appear to be all over the place. 

El  Convento - Spirit of OSJ

La Concha - Modern Twist

or at a lower price points

CasaBlanca

Milano

On 6/24/2020 at 9:28 AM, out2sea said:

Let me assume you mean January 2021. If so consider the Sheraton Old San Juan. Great location and close to some of my favorite places to eat.

La Bombonerra 

ChocoBar

Mallorca Cafe

***** Punto de Vista (roof top of the Milano Hotel)...amazing food and happy hour drinks !!!

On 6/30/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ashland said:

Let me assume you mean January 2021. If so consider the Sheraton Old San Juan. Great location and close to some of my favorite places to eat.

La Bombonerra 

ChocoBar

Mallorca Cafe

***** Punto de Vista (roof top of the Milano Hotel)...amazing food and happy hour drinks !!!

Sadly, Punto De Vista is closed for good now since Covid. They announced it last week. 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:41 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Sadly, Punto De Vista is closed for good now since Covid. They announced it last week. 

"For Good" ?? Hope that changes at some point in time.