Odyssey sailings canceled till April 17.2021

On 6/30/2020 at 1:20 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

I am also on this sailing and no email yet.  I guess they are doing in batches.

I felt something in the wind back in April and so I booked this same ship for April 2022 and the same room and itinerary.

NOW if that sailing does NOT go, I just   *&&%#@  GIVE UP and will throw a pity party.

Lost 7 cruises this year and waiting to hear about Sky Princess in Nov 2020 to southern Caribbean out of Miami which is having it's own issues.  So much for warm weather killing the virus right?????

I am glad I also booked Odyssey for next summer out of Rome to Italy. 

Still feel bad for all your wonderful folks who want to sail on this ship and others.  I did not get to sail on Symphony this past April.  Darn this virus!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and the two fires as well.  I guess I will take the FCC so I can apply to another cruise.

I'm on this sailing as well and received my cancellation email notice yesterday 6/30.  Still haven't decided which option we're going to go with.

I changed my Mar 6 2021 to Mar 6 2022, only difference I had was 2 ports different and the nice man said that's fine. I even got the same room that i had too. had it changed just waiting to get update invoice with our pricing from original cruise.

Yup, we received the email as we had booked directly. Did a cancel and rebook onto Oasis  ( different Itinerary )  and  will recive a $300. refund . Then this AM I hear that Oasis is going in to be " Amped"  RC didn't say anything about that last night. Hope we still get to cruise on March 2021?

11 minutes ago, mwne2nks said:

Yup, we received the email as we had booked directly. Did a cancel and rebook onto Oasis  ( different Itinerary )  and  will recive a $300. refund . Then this AM I hear that Oasis is going in to be " Amped"  RC didn't say anything about that last night. Hope we still get to cruise on March 2021?

Oasis was Amped in October of 2019

On 7/1/2020 at 2:06 PM, huntr104 said:

I'm on this sailing as well and received my cancellation email notice yesterday 6/30.  Still haven't decided which option we're going to go with.

never got the email but went on line under my account and requested a refund for my deposit.  Not interested in 125% on just the deposit.   Glad I have the same week and room for 2022.   

We also have not yet received the cancellation notice from the TA.

Question:  We only paid a $200 deposit for the cancelled Feb. 2021 cruise.  Is the 125% based on $200 or the much higher Cruise total price?

43 minutes ago, Dennis#1 said:

We also have not yet received the cancellation notice from the TA.

Question:  We only paid a $200 deposit for the cancelled Feb. 2021 cruise.  Is the 125% based on $200 or the much higher Cruise total price?

We just changed ours and took the 125%. The 125% is paid on the deposit amount paid if you haven't prepaid the whole cruise yet, so in your case on the $200.

Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, Liverpoolfan181 said:

We just changed ours and took the 125%. The 125% is paid on the deposit amount paid if you haven't prepaid the whole cruise yet, so in your case on the $200.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your response.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Ballwin Babe said:

Does one have to be on an email list for notifications of GGG cruises?  Are you familiar with other similar last minute offerings by other cruise lines?

It’s a website which usually gets updated every week. They haven’t done one for some months now of course, but here is the link for when they start again

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf