Incorrect FCC amount

Heather1972

Anyone have any ideas/input on getting incorrectly calculated FCC/Bonus FCC/2 cruise next certificates FIXED other than wait?  I keep getting the run around when I've called NCL through the regular phone number. I was told it would be fixed in 7 to 10 business days. Called the 11th business day. NCL consultant swore it would be fixed within 3 business days. I called again on the 4th business day. Continued run around. She was horrified when I asked to speak to a supervisor. This supervisor said he would get a specific supervisor to call me back today. It's 7:30 pm and no call.  No I didn't book through a travel agent nor do I have a NCL PCC.  

Is it actually incorrect?  I know that seems like a silly question, but I had to actually build a spreadsheet to figure out their math when getting our FCC and I actually got it to math out. On ours it wasn't so straight forward due to using cruise next certs and the way that affected how they did the FCC maths.

@Heather1972

I agree with @Nicky Mouse about carefully working out a spreadsheet and calculating through that.

If you want specific help then you will need to provide the costings and payments exactly they appear on you last "Confirmation Email" and the exact detail of the refund offer made for your cancelled cruise.   Finally you will need to provide what NCL have offered you.

You may not want to make that visible on here but if you want specific help to get the situation advanced someone needs to do for you what @Nicky Mouse suggested if you are unable to do it yourself.

If you did not use a TA then I suggest that you quickly get a PCC in NCL.

Im in the same boat.  My August and Sept cruises canceled and were paid for with previous canceled FCC.  I did not get back all of my FCC payments and cannot get an answer other than wait even though NCL said they would be posted 6/25 and it is now 7/8.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 8:31 AM, drvmywifecrzy said:

Im in the same boat.  My August and Sept cruises canceled and were paid for with previous canceled FCC.  I did not get back all of my FCC payments and cannot get an answer other than wait even though NCL said they would be posted 6/25 and it is now 7/8.

Still no progress

• Like 1

its crazy how carnival could transfer my credits right away over the phone. but ncl , supposed to be the better line  can not do it and it takes weeks.  smh , 15 days for me also waiting. 

• Like 2

what dates are you thinking about rebooking? 

i have been on the elation btw  and this is my review of it , 

Edited by seaman11

On 7/10/2020 at 5:36 PM, drvmywifecrzy said:

Still no progress

finally all my fcc came in my account, in weird amounts between mine and the 2nd passenger.   it totaled $1526  when i add them all up including the extra %25  fccs i never used  .   My only payment was $700 in march.    since then i have had 3 cancels by ncl. , 

i think they did something wrong.  

lDfFJwJXxDKoo9G_WPIh7kZL-WPUCGU3vfdFnc2o

Edited by seaman11

25 minutes ago, seaman11 said:

finally all my fcc came in my account, in weird amounts between mine and the 2nd passenger.   it totaled $1526  when i add them all up including the extra %25  fccs i never used  .   My only payment was $700 in march.    since then i have had 3 cancels by ncl. , 

i think they did something wrong.  

lDfFJwJXxDKoo9G_WPIh7kZL-WPUCGU3vfdFnc2o

And you didn't  use Cruise Next?   

On 6/30/2020 at 7:31 PM, Heather1972 said:

Anyone have any ideas/input on getting incorrectly calculated FCC/Bonus FCC/2 cruise next certificates FIXED other than wait?  I keep getting the run around when I've called NCL through the regular phone number. I was told it would be fixed in 7 to 10 business days. Called the 11th business day. NCL consultant swore it would be fixed within 3 business days. I called again on the 4th business day. Continued run around. She was horrified when I asked to speak to a supervisor. This supervisor said he would get a specific supervisor to call me back today. It's 7:30 pm and no call.  No I didn't book through a travel agent nor do I have a NCL PCC.  

I've received a good outcome from this email:  vicepresidentguestservices@ncl.com.  Explained problem and heard back within two hours.

8 minutes ago, casofilia said:

@EllieinNJ

Explained problem and heard back within two hours.

Did you get an answer or just an acknowledgement?

It was about my refund.  Mr. Jonathan Rose answered and told me that info I was given was wrong.  He then told me to expect my refund in 5 to 7 days.  Got it on day 5.