Small Claims Considered

cruzsnooze

I requested the refund option from Princess for an April cancelled cruise and after being VERY patient I called and was told that they saw option 1 on my request!

NOT true

I very deliberately picked the refund with 50% FCC

Did this happen to anyone else?

On 7/2/2020 at 10:18 AM, cruzsnooze said:

One of my refunds Princess says was processed and returned to my credit card June 2. My Citibank says they never received it. Princess refuses to help my further stating the matter is finished . Since the deposit for this cruise was $200 small claims is the option where  I'm heading. I am also owed two other amount under the small claims limit and one refund of over $12,500.  I'm out of patience and Princess won't help with the credit they said they sent.

OMG!!  I am still waiting for $1500 from Princess for a cruise they canceled in March.  I was given the FCC amount, but still waiting for the credit card refund.  I guess I should contact my travel agent.  This is just taking too long and I don't want to get the run around like you did.

2 hours ago, cmh said:

OMG!!  I am still waiting for $1500 from Princess for a cruise they canceled in March.  I was given the FCC amount, but still waiting for the credit card refund.  I guess I should contact my travel agent.  This is just taking too long and I don't want to get the run around like you did.

Not sure what your TA can do. Before we finally received our money back, I called our TA and asked what month they were up to for refunds. (This was also before I realized from many posts in here, that there seemed to be a randomness to the refunds.) His reply was that the refund department was not answering their phones! (He also advised, be patient, and we did receive both our refundable deposit and the money for the excursion I paid for back about a week short of 3 months.)