Not Getting Elite Early Booking E-mail

omynameistaken

27 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

I don't get the early booking emails either.  I guess you have to be on an extra special list to get them.  Maybe most traveled?  Book with Princess / PVP?  No email for us just the regular elites?

If you are Elite w/Princess you should be getting an early booking email. We used to get them but have not received one since Covid hit. We use Costco Travel so we don't have a personal TA who throws us e-mails for a heads up. Very frustrating as I have had several conversations with Princess.

Edited by omynameistaken

1 hour ago, azbirdmom said:

We were on the Majestic last Halloween!  It was very festive - decorations everywhere and many of the crew were dressed for the occasion.  Lots of fun.

The crew has the most incredible costumes. We were on the Royal two years ago for Halloween.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, candide333 said:

Just got the Elite email. Better late than never. 

Two hours after you but I just finally got my copy too!

Was able to get into the booking site earlier today by signing in, decisions decisions!

38 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Still nothing here.  But then I didn't receive the two prior ones either.  At least it's not just me!

Ok - I just got it. Didn't they used to send this out the day before....... I missed the last 2 but this one did come at 7:07 pm:

Be among the first to book our newest 2021-2022 cruises:

• Today (July 7): Exclusive booking window for Elite members starts
• Tomorrow (July 8): Open for booking to all consumers

Don't just imagine yourself relaxing on an incredible 2021-2022 California Coast, Mexico or Hawaii cruise with Princess® — be among the first to book these new cruises! Experience the California Coast’s foodie culture, sip wine in renowned vineyards and take in views of stunning coastlines. Explore Hawaii’s lush nature from unique wildlife to magnificent volcanoes. Discover Mexico’s historic sites, taste authentic cuisine and unwind with a frosty margarita on a golden beach.

Elite Captain's Circle members can take advantage of their exclusive booking window today just by logging on to princess.com . (Don't have a log in? Registration  is a snap!) Past guests, who have not yet reached Elite status, and the general public can start booking Wednesday, July 8. And don't forget, Captain's Circle members are eligible for special savings of up to $100 per person!^

No matter where you sail, you'll enjoy a terrific value with Princess Plus fares with drinks, unlimited Wi-Fi and gratuities included. Book soon for the best possible stateroom, and connect with your favorite people knowing there’s a cruise on the horizon.

Special Offers!

Princess Captain's Circle Savings^

Past Princess guests can also get an extra savings of up to $100 per person.

33 minutes ago, Coral said:

Ok - I just got it. Didn't they used to send this out the day before....... I missed the last 2 but this one did come at 7:07 pm:

Be among the first to book our newest 2021-2022 cruises:

• Today (July 7): Exclusive booking window for Elite members starts
• Tomorrow (July 8): Open for booking to all consumers

Don't just imagine yourself relaxing on an incredible 2021-2022 California Coast, Mexico or Hawaii cruise with Princess® — be among the first to book these new cruises! Experience the California Coast’s foodie culture, sip wine in renowned vineyards and take in views of stunning coastlines. Explore Hawaii’s lush nature from unique wildlife to magnificent volcanoes. Discover Mexico’s historic sites, taste authentic cuisine and unwind with a frosty margarita on a golden beach.

Elite Captain's Circle members can take advantage of their exclusive booking window today just by logging on to princess.com . (Don't have a log in? Registration  is a snap!) Past guests, who have not yet reached Elite status, and the general public can start booking Wednesday, July 8. And don't forget, Captain's Circle members are eligible for special savings of up to $100 per person!^

No matter where you sail, you'll enjoy a terrific value with Princess Plus fares with drinks, unlimited Wi-Fi and gratuities included. Book soon for the best possible stateroom, and connect with your favorite people knowing there’s a cruise on the horizon.

Special Offers!

Princess Captain's Circle Savings^

Past Princess guests can also get an extra savings of up to $100 per person.

There used to be one that came days or sometimes weeks before the cruises opened up for booking.  Then one email came alerting the member that the bookings were available to book.  I used to laugh when the latter one would come a half hour to an hour after early bookings started.  But I would rather get something than nothing!

Other than the annoyance though, I didn't miss out on anything this round.  I was glad to know about the early booking date for Tahiti though because we wanted a specific cabin one on a replacement cruise for the one Princess cancelled.  Our favorite TA took care of that and actually was able to book earlier than the advertised presale time.  I guess with people like her working on my behalf and people here sharing the info in advance, I don't need no stinking emails!  🙂

Edited by azbirdmom
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Other than the annoyance though, I didn't miss out on anything this round.  I was glad to know about the early booking date for Tahiti though because we wanted a specific cabin one on a replacement cruise for the one Princess cancelled.  Our favorite TA took care of that and actually was able to book earlier than the advertised presale time.  I guess with people like her working on my behalf and people here sharing the info in advance, I don't need no stinking emails!  🙂

Glad you got your cabin for Tahiti! Great TAs are worth their weight in gold!

I have nothing on the books. Well, a cabin I held for 3 days and thought expired but Princess applied my FCC to it. It should expire 3 months later, at the end of this month.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, JudithLynne said:

All cabin categories say "Pricing Not Available."  Interesting as I looked early this morning, knowing of this sale, w/o signing in and before reading this thread.  All prices were listed and not discounted from when I booked last month.

I wonder what is going on here?

Try refreshing the screen. When I have had the "pricing not available" showing, a refresh would bring the prices up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

There used to be one that came days or sometimes weeks before the cruises opened up for booking.  Then one email came alerting the member that the bookings were available to book.  I used to laugh when the latter one would come a half hour to an hour after early bookings started.  But I would rather get something than nothing!

It's to bad we're not on the same sailing for Tahiti! 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 7:07 PM, omynameistaken said:

Is anyone else having a problem getting their e-mail's from Princess regarding the Elite booking notice? Apparently one went out the other day for 2021-2022 West Coast Americas voyages. We never received the one that was sent out for the Tahiti sailings in 21-22 either.  I have several friends who are Elite and having the same problem. I called Princess and they double checked my e-mail and said we should be getting them. I have double checked spam and nothing there either. If anyone received the West Coast Voyage e-mail could you share the downloadable file on here please. I asked Princess to send another and they didn't have access to it... #wierd   

We didn't get it either.

I've been missing emails since at least September 2019... some of them were very obviously missing, since I got one of the hosts to re-forward me the email I should have gotten from her personal work email, as opposed to the regular departmental mailing.

No idea why. Still happening. And it's a fairly widespread problem, at least in some circles.

3 hours ago, hokiefans said:

Still waiting.  😪

In the same boat.  Checked my email account, junk mail, and recently deleted.  Nothing was sent to me.  Thank goodness there are dedicated Cruise Critic posters.  Thank you.

• Like 2

Yes it’s puzzling as to why some people that are elite get these emails from Princess & some don’t. 

Thanks to CC members that post when they receive these emails. 

Tom😀

We finally received the elusive email on 7/7  at 3:39 PM ... the day the cabins went on pre-sail. I did notice there was no attachment to view prices or sailing dates. It didn't look like the "heads up" elite emails we have received previously for  early booking.  💁‍♀️  

Thanks everyone for the valuable input and information! 

Till we sail again 🛥️

Noreen