How to check your FCC amount

eel

We cancelled a cruise scheduled to depart April 11th on March 11th using the "Cruise with Confidence" program.  At that point the cruise had not been cancelled yet. We eventually received back 25% of the cruise fare (more than 30 days before sailing) and all of our taxes and fees back as refunds.  We were supposed to get the remaining 75% of our cruise fare as a future cruise credit.  We never received anything about the FCC.  Our TA (big box warehouse store) assured us that the FCC would be accessible through our original booking number and we could use it for any cruise we take in the future up to it's expiration date. Has anyone else had this happen with an FCC? Any suggestions on how to verify that my FCC is the correct amount and that indeed it was applied? I could call my TA again but trying to avoid that!

50 minutes ago, eel said:

We cancelled a cruise scheduled to depart April 11th on March 11th using the "Cruise with Confidence" program.  At that point the cruise had not been cancelled yet. We eventually received back 25% of the cruise fare (more than 30 days before sailing) and all of our taxes and fees back as refunds.  We were supposed to get the remaining 75% of our cruise fare as a future cruise credit.  We never received anything about the FCC.  Our TA (big box warehouse store) assured us that the FCC would be accessible through our original booking number and we could use it for any cruise we take in the future up to it's expiration date. Has anyone else had this happen with an FCC? Any suggestions on how to verify that my FCC is the correct amount and that indeed it was applied? I could call my TA again but trying to avoid that!

Call Your TA or try calling Royal.  Royal May tell you or they may tell you that since you booked through a TA the TA has to call.  There is no where on line that you can see it.  Your TA can see it in line so they din5 even need to call.  

• Like 2

Feeling your pain.

Cancelled B3B Allure cruises back on March 8, 2020 under the CWC policy.

Our TA ($1.50 hotdog combo) said 10 days for FCC's...then 30 days, then 40, 60, 90, it's now over 120 days...last week, Royal/TA said "You're in the queue." 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the responses.  I think you just confirmed what I thought.  I probably won't use this credit until next April or October but it would be nice to make sure it is the amount I expect.  

Yesterday I messaged Royal Caribbean on social media about the FCC and they said "we will get back to you". Not holding my breath!

1 hour ago, eel said:

Thanks for the responses.  I think you just confirmed what I thought.  I probably won't use this credit until next April or October but it would be nice to make sure it is the amount I expect.  

Yesterday I messaged Royal Caribbean on social media about the FCC and they said "we will get back to you". Not holding my breath!

Why not just ask your TA.  It literally takes them less than a minute to look it up.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eel said:

Call directly...asking for online assistance is slow to get a response if at all .

I received an email from Royal on Sunday with my FCC info.  The email included the booking number from my cancelled cruise, the FCC certificate number, and the FCC amount (amongst other things).  Took almost 8 weeks from the time I cancelled to receive the email.  In addition to contacting your TA, I'd suggest looking through your spam/junk mail folder in case an email message got routed there.  My email message came from noreply@rccl.com. 

• Like 1