The Daily for Sunday Jul 26, 2020

richwmn

today is All or Nothing Day and Aunt and Uncle Day

Have you noticed that all you need to grow healthy, vigorous grass is a crack in your sidewalk?

Meal suggestion for today - Flavorful Pot Roast

Wine of the day - Matervini Malbec Luján de Cuyo Finca Perdriel vintage 2015

At Sea Indian Ocean
Nieuw Amsterdam destination Port Klang eta 7/28

At Sea Pacific
Koningsdam destination Balboa eta 7/26
Oosterdam destination Panama Canal eta 7/28

Gulf Bridge (Amsterdam Luggage) destination Panama Canal, eta 8/13

Port Dickson
Eurodam
Noordam

Volendam
Zuiderdam

Limassol
Amsterdam
Maasdam
Rotterdam
Veendam

Port Klang
Westerdam

Scheveningen NL Anchorage
Nieuw Statendam
Zaandam

0726Sing.png

0726Cyprus.png

• Like 4

Thank you for the report.  I'm not much on All or Nothing; all my aunts and uncles are long gone but I have a great niece and nephew.  Those cracks really are fertile ground for grass

I don't really eat much beef except when on a cruise.  Mostly poultry and ham.

Today's care list.

Sharon's BIL's and SIL

Allen and Joy

Kazu, Jose, Marley, and Miko

Weather for outdoor services in southern Ontario

Those in the path or with property in the path of Hanna and Douglas

and Krazy Kruizers

Roy

• Like 5

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! Morning Dailyites & my Sisters. Looks like a rainy day here. The deer were out, but it was not light enough for me to capture any clear pics.

I am an Aunt & Great Aunt to six amazing individuals, so I have a lot to celebrate. I am a bit of a risk taker, but will be careful when deploying “all or nothing”.

How true your quote is. Grass also flourishes in the spaces between pavers.

Roy thank you for today’s Care group.  Hope everyone continues on the road to better health.

Stay well everyone!

• Like 4

Pin on * donald mac gil / dorothy tennant

All or nothing thinking | Psychology humor, Dialectical behavior ...

Good morning Rich. As always you are up with the chickens. Thank you for the Daily.

We are having an outside brunch today. Making sausage strata and a fruit bowl. And mimosa's. May be too full for pot roast tonight. Isn't that darn quote the truth! 

Good morning fellow Daily-ites, my sweet sisters Ann and Denise, prayer warriors and CC friends. Think I got ya'll covered!

Thank you Roy for our care and prayer listing. I will be reading my news feed here in a minute. I am worried about David and Denise's place on Maui. Hope all is going to be OK. We are so far inland from Hanna that if anything we will get more rain, which we sure could use.

Our landscapers only need to cement the flagstone and tie downs for trees. Claudio is making me a planter for our front door and he picked me up a giant leopard plant. 

And just before I signed off I caught Roy's sunrise pic. Nothing like the dawning of a new day.

Take care everyone, count your blessings, God loves us. XX, Joy

• Like 5

Good morning and thanks for the Daily.  Love the maps, it's nice to see where the ships are.

That quote is so true - DH worked at getting rid of the grass from between the pavers on our front walkway last week.

I'm not an "All or Nothing" person, I think it's important to be flexible.

I don't have many aunts and uncles left.  I'll try to be a good aunt to my nieces and nephew.

It's hot and muggy here again today, but, with any luck, we'll have rain tonight and it will be a little cooler tomorrow.  We really need the rain.

Sending prayers for everyone on the Care List.

Be kind and be safe.

• Like 6

Hello everyone.

Just stopping by to thank everyone for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers especially Jacqui for posting what is happening to me and she and Jose are doing well after his cataract surgery and her teeth work.

It has been a long 2 months of hospitals, etc. and it is definite that we will never be cruising again.  Thus I have lost (for now anyways) in CC.  Maybe sometime I will return.  You all enjoy your cruises when they resume.

Yonnie

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  All or nothing; if you're going to take on a task, give it your all, otherwise don't bother - these words came from my Mom years and years ago.

Welcome back Krazy Kruisers - it is good to hear from you again; we've all been praying and sending good vibes your way.  

While I love pot roast, it's a little too hot to start one today, so we'll be having lemon marinated pork loin with baby potatoes, done on the barbecue this evening.  And wine.

Sending prayers and good wishes to those who need them, especially those in the path of the hurricanes - something we never have to face, living on the "frozen tundra".

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry 

• Like 5

Best

7 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Hello everyone.

Just stopping by to thank everyone for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers especially Jacqui for posting what is happening to me and she and Jose are doing well after his cataract surgery and her teeth work.

It has been a long 2 months of hospitals, etc. and it is definite that we will never be cruising again.  Thus I have lost (for now anyways) in CC.  Maybe sometime I will return.  You all enjoy your cruises when they resume.

Yonnie

Best wishes on your recovery.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Kazu, Jose, Marley, and Miko

Thanks Roy, but you can take us off the Care list, please.  I feel guilty being there when there are people with a lot more serious issues than us. ❤️   Dogs are improving daily and Jose’s eye seems fine.  Me?  I just keep doing my exercises 😉

We’re good really and grateful for the health we have ❤️ 

• Like 6

Thanks for the Daily, Rich and our morning smile. 🙂 

A big smile indeed when I saw that @Krazy Kruizers had posted ❤️ 

Love the All or Nothing day.  Tends to be my attitude too often - LOL 😉  I have lost my aunts and uncles but they gave me much joy when they were alive and they will always be in my heart.

LOL on the grass growing in the cracks.  You can say that again.  If it would only grow that easily in certain ‘dog’ spots 😉 

Too hot for pot roast so I think it will be bbq tonight.  Must look up that wine.  It sounds intriguing.

It’s raining (well, more of a drizzle than a rain) here - hurrah!  I hope it keeps up.  We really, really need it.

Prayers continue for those on the Care list and for those in the path of the storms.  Stay safe and well.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Hello everyone.

Yonnie

What a delight to see your post this morning.  Take care and good health to you, neighbor.

• Like 4

Thanks for the update Rich and good morning all.  I have more then a few nieces and nephews to keep track of, there isn't any one left that I can call aunt and uncle.  Like Roy, we seldom eat beef and today we are cooking Greek.  I expect to see a few more butterflies in the garden as our butterfly bush/plant is flowering.  My best to all, have a wonderful day.

7F1E6A5A-8280-412B-AB6D-D1C1CF86DF10.jpeg

D119DB6C-2C9C-40C5-927D-A4849D90EE02.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Pin on * donald mac gil / dorothy tennant

All or nothing thinking | Psychology humor, Dialectical behavior ...

Good morning Rich. As always you are up with the chickens. Thank you for the Daily.

We are having an outside brunch today. Making sausage strata and a fruit bowl. And mimosa's. May be too full for pot roast tonight. Isn't that darn quote the truth! 

Good morning fellow Daily-ites, my sweet sisters Ann and Denise, prayer warriors and CC friends. Think I got ya'll covered!

Thank you Roy for our care and prayer listing. I will be reading my news feed here in a minute. I am worried about David and Denise's place on Maui. Hope all is going to be OK. We are so far inland from Hanna that if anything we will get more rain, which we sure could use.

Our landscapers only need to cement the flagstone and tie downs for trees. Claudio is making me a planter for our front door and he picked me up a giant leopard plant. 

And just before I signed off I caught Roy's sunrise pic. Nothing like the dawning of a new day.

Take care everyone, count your blessings, God loves us. XX, Joy

Geesh, Joy, it just dawned on me that I have been referring to your Claudio by the wrong name. I hate when I get someone’s name wrong, even when they do not know it.

Hope you had a great brunch! It sounded great.❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Hello everyone.

Yonnie

Yonnie!  It is wonderful to see you! I am sorry to hear that you will not be cruising anymore. A very sad realization.

Prayers for continued recovery. I will always welcome your advice and insight, so do drop back - when you are up to it.

• Like 4