A weird thing happened when I recently logged onto my Princess account

Ken the cruiser

1 hour ago, ringers0815 said:

Checked my account and my husband's account and our birthdays are 1 day off in our profiles but they are accurate in the check-in tabs for two upcoming cruises we have. Will keep monitoring our accounts to see if they fix this in the future.

I found this, as well.  Off by one day in my Account info, but correct if I Check-in for a booked cruise.  I’m not going to worry about it since I won’t be cruising any time soon.  

Edited by antmaril

I wonder if it is a search engine problem.  I signed in under Safari and my birthday is one day off.  The address is correct as well as our anniversary. 

I went in under Firefox and birthdate is correct as well as the other items.

Curious to know if those finding it one day off are using Safari?  

Crazy!!!  

Edited by ROWSE

I’m using Safari right now and my birthday’s off by one (4th instead of actual 5th.). I don’t have another account under carnival that I know of.

If they’re going to screw up my account data, I wished they’d confuse me with my father (same first name) so I’d get credit and standing for his ~25 Princess cruises instead of my two.

22 minutes ago, ROWSE said:

I wonder if it is a search engine problem.  I signed in under Safari and my birthday is one day off.  The address is correct as well as our anniversary. 

Crazy!!!  

Thanks for the Firefox heads-up! I'm the OP who started this mystery. We just checked via Safari, Bing and Foxfire at your suggestion and my DW's birthdate now shows up correctly in her Profile, as well as all of her other data. I never had the BD issue, but she did. It now appears the "one day off" issue, at least for her anyway, has disappeared. Hopefully, the profiles of the others that have experienced similar issues have also been corrected or soon will.

53 minutes ago, ROWSE said:

Crazy!!!  

Our info viewed with Safari was correct at the beginning of this thread (July 31st) and is still correct.

Edited by capriccio

Well, I just rechecked our Princess accounts today and my DW's account now shows my birthdate and passport number and her birthdate and passport number is reflected in my profile. So, something is once again going on behind the scenes, but we're not going to worry about it and see if it clears up during the next month or so.

The only annoying thing is when we try to look at one of our booked cruises, a booking template subsequently appears stating the BD is incorrect. Once we correct it in the template, we're able to see the booking. However, we are no longer allowed to change the BD in our profiles.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

Sunday -- "In North America, 1-800-Princess (1-800-774-6237) is currently experiencing technical issues. Please call back tomorrow for urgent questions and next week for any service needs".

"Next week"!  Princess has problems.  Their IT department need some personnel changes or is it a third party performing the update to the computer systems?

25 minutes ago, John99 said:

Sunday -- "In North America, 1-800-Princess (1-800-774-6237) is currently experiencing technical issues. Please call back tomorrow for urgent questions and next week for any service needs".

"Next week"!  Princess has problems.  Their IT department need some personnel changes or is it a third party performing the update to the computer systems?

Thanks for the heads-up. I just tried too and got the same technical issues as you did. 

Princess HQ is located in California.  I just checked the Los Angles Times. They are reporting forest fires are causing power outages and rolling black outs which could be causing a problem(s) for Princess.