Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

We will have to see the actual product before to answer the question.  Size wise, I think it is a very good decision.  The big question is if the actual product will be near our expectations.  The concept seems very interesting.  But there is still to many unknown to publish a verdict.  

I still remember all the big promisses made by NCL prior to the introduction of the Epic.  And it is my opinon (and many others) that the Epic is probably the worst ship of the fleet.  So let's wait until September 2022 (I will be 22 days on the Prima) to either clap or cry

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I still remember all the big promisses made by NCL prior to the introduction of the Epic.  And it is my opinon (and many others) that the Epic is probably the worst ship of the fleet.  So let's wait until September 2022 (I will be 22 days on the Prima) to either clap or cry

I'd say all the ships prior to the Epic are the worst in the fleet (in my limited sampling). I loved the Epic!

Tom

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I'd say all the ships prior to the Epic are the worst in the fleet (in my limited sampling). I loved the Epic!

Tom

Ditto, the STAR has awesome ports, but umm... so I hope a LEO picks up those ports. 

6 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

I haven't been on others since Epic but I would never share a room with someone with those frosted glass toilets and shower.  ugh. 

38 minutes ago, kessdarln said:

I haven't been on others since Epic but I would never share a room with someone with those frosted glass toilets and shower.  ugh. 

There's a curtain you can draw for extra privacy. We shared a mini suite (now called club balcony) with my MIL. Just pulled the curtain across when extra privacy was needed, or coordinated showers with balcony sitting time as needed. Not ideal, but the Haven area on Epic more than makes up for the "unique" bathroom layout.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Epic was their first mega-ship, and although it had a lot of innovations it got a lot of things wrong - luckily they moved on and corrected many issues with the Breakaway and those after......

Hopefully they have continued to learn and by stepping back in size they are just giving us the best aspects.  The early pictures are exciting....  I always loved with Waterfront and that they are expanding upon that has me feeling good.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brad0576 said:

Epic was their first mega-ship, and although it had a lot of innovations it got a lot of things wrong - luckily they moved on and corrected many issues with the Breakaway and those after......

Hopefully they have continued to learn and by stepping back in size they are just giving us the best aspects.  The early pictures are exciting....  I always loved with Waterfront and that they are expanding upon that has me feeling good.

I did a TA on the Getaway and it was a wonderful experience.  I had a Haven spa suite.  I also enjoyed the smaller ships.  I did seveal cruises on the Star and the Sun. And I'm going on the Jade in few weeks. Of course, those are much older ships. So I'm not expecting the same ammenities that they added to newer ships.  But still, they are intimate and quite good for longer cruises.  I will also sail the Bliss in January.  Read lots of great reviews and several bad ones.  I'll make my own opinion once I sailed her.

It looks like that they paid lots of attention to passengers comments at the time they designed the Leonardo class.  Similar to the mega ships,  I am expecting some flaws on the Prima and also on the Leonardo 2, as she is already in construction.  But I'm expecting that they will make adjustments on the Leonardo 3 to 6

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

They do, thank you!

10 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

I don't see my hot tub.... 😡

I am thinking of Star Trek Generations Kirk is on the Enterprise B at the beginning and asks where the photon torpedoes are, is told they will be installed next Tuesday LOL  Hot Tubs to be installed next Week 🙂

• Haha 1