Where was I?

3 hours ago, lyndarra said:

You got it. Well done.

Your turn.

Thanks       normally not online at this time  but looking at weather.. saw some flashes in the sky

Right    where am I? and what am I doing, and for a free cruise at Christmas where was I staying to do this...

I am now off to bed and will login about 7.45am

Have a great evening any night owls still up    Don

542135380_yes3.thumb.jpg.1aedac377f8e27d403f6c27a4b415be1.jpg

8 hours ago, getting older slowly said:

Thanks       normally not online at this time  but looking at weather.. saw some flashes in the sky

Right    where am I? and what am I doing, and for a free cruise at Christmas where was I staying to do this...

I am now off to bed and will login about 7.45am

Have a great evening any night owls still up    Don

542135380_yes3.thumb.jpg.1aedac377f8e27d403f6c27a4b415be1.jpg

I would say you are in Tasmania and you have been fly fishing and now you are hoeing into those oysters and white wine, lucky you , I bet the oyster would have tasted very nice to.

1 hour ago, qbay46 said:

I would say you are in Tasmania and you have been fly fishing and now you are hoeing into those oysters and white wine, lucky you , I bet the oyster would have tasted very nice to.

yes we are tasmania...... but no fly fishing.....    you are very closed........

But where am i in tasmania.  ???

it is what the place calls one their experiences.....

Don

1 minute ago, qbay46 said:

How about an experience at Freycinet Marine Oyster Farm.

Spot on.... Well Done Qbay46

It was amazing wading out about 40m to the linen covered table.... and eatting fresh oyster pulled from the water and shucked in front of you... adn a couple glass of nice sparkling...... the better half just went for the sparkling....lol

Your go     Don

3 minutes ago, getting older slowly said:

It was amazing wading out about 40m to the linen covered table.... and eatting fresh oyster pulled from the water and shucked in front of you... adn a couple glass of nice sparkling...... the better half just went for the sparkling....lol

Your go     Don

could you you eat as many oysters as you want

Just now, getting older slowly said:

Yes.... one of our fellow guest  loved the oysters so much he them at every meal time...lol

Sounds like a great time, only talking about going back to Tassie next year and renting a car again, will keep that place in mind when we do.

1 minute ago, qbay46 said:

Sounds like a great time, only talking about going back to Tassie next year and renting a car again, will keep that place in mind when we do.

We are planning to go back early next year to stay there... hoping things will still be the same....

but we will see as time gets closer..... Don

4 hours ago, getting older slowly said:

Your go     Don

I have to say I'm with your lovely wife Don, I would pass on the oysters too.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

I have to say I'm with your lovely wife Don, I would pass on the oysters too.

It is interesting Lyle... the better half will have oyster cooked..... we are only newbies  just pasted 24 years the other day.......   It was funny the other couple with us, had his wife's sister from Canada with them...

and he keep going on about sharks to her, which of course did not make the other lady very happy,, and our guide had to reassure her there was no shark in the area ... he just thought is was a joke.... not a gentleman at all.

Cheers Don 

34 minutes ago, getting older slowly said:

It is interesting Lyle... the better half will have oyster cooked..... we are only newbies  just pasted 24 years the other day.......   It was funny the other couple with us, had his wife's sister from Canada with them...

and he keep going on about sharks to her, which of course did not make the other lady very happy,, and our guide had to reassure her there was no shark in the area ... he just thought is was a joke.... not a gentleman at all.

Cheers Don 

It seems like a cool experience but oysters aren't our thing, love seafood but oysters not so much.

Lynn and I have just started thinking about a trip to the Yukon for our 20th Anniversary in July 2021.