Where was I?

1 hour ago, gbenjo said:

This is easy. When you fill out your incoming passenger card at the end of your cruise, one question asked  is: what country did you spend the majority of your time abroad. The answer was….. At Sea.

Obviously this photo was taken “ At Sea” .

G'Day G

It is one of those scenic cruise day only,  so where at sea though as you are not permitted to set foot on land there at all? 

Here is another clue shot of the location. 

755.JPG

2 minutes ago, rabbitoh_777 said:

G'Day Uncle Les

No, not Pitcairn either old mate...

another clue ...It's a real marine area.

Cheers.

R😎

Now that’s  a great help…Isn’t any land with water around it “a marine area” ???? 😂😂😂😷😷😷

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Now that’s  a great help…Isn’t any land with water around it “a marine area” ???? 😂😂😂😷😷😷

Ahhhh poor old G  wackadoo, fell into the "only opens their big gob to change feet" trap.

but of course a clue can only have one meaning to know it all's, eh...?

I guess you aren't too adept at cryptic crossword puzzles either?  🙄🙄🙄🙈🙉🙊

c'mon push that brain cell into the other one or it will get lonely, you can do it! 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

10 minutes ago, rabbitoh_777 said:

Ahhhh poor old G  wackadoo, fell into the "only opens their big gob to change feet" trap.

c'mon push that brain cell into the other one or it will get lonely, you can do it! 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

Are you Chiliburn?   What are you on about?????

46 minutes ago, rabbitoh_777 said:

Ya know that's just rude. You show some no descript photo of a coast line with no real discerning features followed by some lame cryptic clues and think you are so clever.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Blackduck59 said:

Ya know that's just rude. You show some no descript photo of a coast line with no real discerning features followed by some lame cryptic clues and think you are so clever.

Thats why I thought he might be Chiliburn 😂😷

5 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

For who?

Sutho/Karateman/Brisbane41.   Diamond Four was the alias when he was hammering on about the Royal Commission into Ruby Princess.  He has gone to Gowings now, unless he is here under another alias.🤬

Edited by NSWP

Just now, NSWP said:

Suth/Karateman/Brisbane41.   Diamond Four was the alias when he was hammering on about the Royal Commission into Ruby Princess.  He has gone to Gowings now, unless he is here under another alias.🤬

Thanks, I must have missed that one. Then again I don't always read everything from the dribblers. 😷😷

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Sutho/Karateman/Brisbane41.   Diamond Four was the alias when he was hammering on about the Royal Commission into Ruby Princess.  He has gone to Gowings now, unless he is here under another alias.🤬

You really think there is only CCer one with a screw lose😳? I guess I don't have as much faith in humanity as I thought 😜

• Haha 1

I think we should give @rabbitoh_777 about an hour to get another USEFULL clue before we toss the photo and reset.

I seem to recall that this same bogus "look how clever I am" attitude reared it's ugly head earlier. The game is supposed to be fun as well as an opportunity to show off our photography. 

• Like 2