Where was I?

2 hours ago, qbay46 said:

Graduation tower in Ciechocinek, Poland

Graduation tower 1 to be exact😛. There are three in total. For those who are curious a graduation tower basically extracts the salt from the saline springs in the earth through an evaporation process. This in turn increases the salinity in the air around the town and as a result Ciechocinek has turned into a health a retreat with people claiming it helps with all sorts of problems especially respitory illness, though I have a feeling the high density of leafy green trees and large parks helps too😄. Ironically at the entrances to the graduation towers there are stalls selling all manner of junk food😂. Here's some more pics of the graduation towers along with a fountain for one of the saline springs, though it wasn't flowing the day we visited:

475938047_ScreenShot2021-03-19at12_26_00AM.thumb.png.ded70291d24f590c5f685426d366198f.png

21 hours ago, lyndarra said:

I've only visited HK once, almost 20 years now but I still recall walking down a street just like that one.

Next pic.

DSC_0686.JPG

Time for a hint.

The country has only six "cities".