Millenium stateroom 7100

fizzy1

Had to cancel Refection this December. So sad , but just booked on Millennium Caribbean for Feb 2022. Hope stateroom 7100 is ok as only ever been on Solstice ships till now. Anyone stayed in this stateroom or near it ? Hope we will love Millennium too xx The cruise is very,very busy already

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2 minutes ago, anniedave said:

We are on a carribean cruise on the millenium sailing 21/2/22 dont know if you are on the same one? Our first time in aft cabin.😊

Are you in one of the aft Facing Concierge cabins?  They have huge balconies.

• Like 1

7100 is a category 2A between the mid and forward elevators.  I'm not sure what the blank space is in the middle but maybe a crew stairway.  I'd consider moving to 7108-7116 if they were available with inside cabins across the hallway and the doors on the port side it might be a bit quieter.

On "M" class ships 2C cabins are 170 sq ft so about 20 sq ft smaller than all balcony's on "S" class ships.  On "M" class Concierge and Aqua rooms are 191 sq ft about the same as "S" class balcony's.

What category cabin did you have booked on Reflection?

image.png.887a18757e1dde300aa2376f0e50861b.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 9:44 AM, fizzy1 said:

Can anyone tell me if the above stateroom has bed by the verandah or not xx Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All are Veranda by the bath, On the M class the BIG verandas are on the Sweet Sixteen cabins, double size half is covered, 8 on Starboard side and 8 on port side, CAT 2C

Millennium-Class-Sweet-16-Cabins.jpg

7100 is a category 2A between the mid and forward elevators.  I'm not sure what the blank space is in the middle but maybe a crew stairway.  I'd consider moving to 7108-7116 if they were available with inside cabins across the hallway and the doors on the port side it might be a bit quieter.

On "M" class ships 2C cabins are 170 sq ft so about 20 sq ft smaller than all balcony's on "S" class ships.  On "M" class Concierge and Aqua rooms are 191 sq ft about the same as "S" class balcony's.

What category cabin did you have booked on Reflection?

image.png.887a18757e1dde300aa2376f0e50861b.png

Unfortunately they have all gone . The cruise is pretty busy already

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stayed in Cabin 7171 on the Millie and the balcony was larger than normal. It’s a 2A category. Not sure which sailing date you’re on but the Feb 7th sailing has Cabin 7177 which does have a larger balcony. The cabin we had is not available on that date. I like the aft cabins now as they’re quieter but your location of 7100 is very good. 

We stayed in Cabin 7171 on the Millie and the balcony was larger than normal. It’s a 2A category. Not sure which sailing date you’re on but the Feb 7th sailing has Cabin 7177 which does have a larger balcony. The cabin we had is not available on that date. I like the aft cabins now as they’re quieter but your location of 7100 is very good. 

Feb 21st 2022 .There was not a lot to choose from !!!! We like midship and 7100 was as near as we could get

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 year later...