Does Choice Air have a new website

Ex-Airbalancer

32 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I don't think they are separate companies but just different versions of the Choice Air website.  All use the Choice Air technology platform I believe.   It seems that you are directed to Flights by Celebrity website from the Celebrity website.  The Royal Caribbean website directs to Air2Sea for a few years now. But if you go to Azamara you will be directed to Azamara Choice Air.

Not sure accessing these web sites are the best way to satisfy the consumer.  Having said that, I've just been using a past bookmarked choice air for X, instead of going to the  X site for FBC.  So my bad not keeping up to date. 

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, ReligBookFreak said:

RCCL directed me to choice air NOT air2sea. The rates for one-way from DFW to Rome (FCO) were over $3,000 for one-way Economy fare. It used to be $400 to $600 for Economy. What happened?

Alan

Covid

1 hour ago, Covepointcruiser said:

Right now, with COVID soaring in Europe and the U.S., is not the time to book or even check overseas flights.   I imagine any flights even planned for the next year will be very expensive.

Not true on Princess EZAir website. Prices are just as cheap as they have always been.

Alan

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ReligBookFreak said:

Not true on Princess EZAir website. Prices are just as cheap as they have always been.

Alan

I booked a flight thru Celebrity, on Iberia, Barcelona to Boston, May 30, 2021, premium coach, $870 one-way.  I am sure you can do better than $3000 for economy.  

1 minute ago, TeaBag said:

I can't get Celebrity on the Choice air site either.  I get the same as the OP.

Have you tried to book on your Celebrity reservation account?  I only use Celebrity because if the flight is cancelled, refund is easy peasy.

Customer Support Contact Information (Miami Office):
Toll Free Phone: 800-533-7803 - for Celebrity and Azamara  (Choice Air or Flights by Celebrity)
Toll Free Phone: 844-278-9745 - Air2Sea By Royal Caribbean (Choice Air)
Group Air Support desk: 800-636-2440
Emergency Travel Team: 800-256-6649 or 305-539-4107

Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day ,  7 days a week 

Edited by TeeRick

16 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Have you tried to book on your Celebrity reservation account?  I only use Celebrity because if the flight is cancelled, refund is easy peasy.

Yes, I did that with the same result.  So annoying.  I also want the ease of cancelling the airfare since we do not have total confidence that the sailing will happen.  Is it possible they have no more seats for this cruise since there are a lot of people who did the lift and shift from 2020?

I tried to check prices for our August Alaska cruise and there are no sailings to Alaska after  July on the choice air or flights by celebrity site. We booked the flights with celebrity a month ago so I'm thinking there is a computer glitch. I checked on United's site and our flights are still there.

• 2 months later...

We don't have a cruise scheduled until next spring, but with time on my hands today, I was going to do a little research on flights, comparing Choice Air versus using miles I have. I have booked multiple times using ChoiceAir specifically, not Flights by Celebrity, and have pre-searched flights on the old "simple" Choice Air site that others have mentioned. My actual flights at this time, are further out than I can even search for, but I wanted to check a month or 2 earlier, just for comparisons sake. I discovered the same thing others have mentioned, that being Azamara and RCI are the only lines selectable. Anyone have any info or suggestions? I'd prefer at this time to just search online, as I am well aware I can call, but seeing how as I am not even dealing with "real" dates at this time, I don't want to call.

50 minutes ago, clojacks said:

We don't have a cruise scheduled until next spring, but with time on my hands today, I was going to do a little research on flights, comparing Choice Air versus using miles I have. I have booked multiple times using ChoiceAir specifically, not Flights by Celebrity, and have pre-searched flights on the old "simple" Choice Air site that others have mentioned. My actual flights at this time, are further out than I can even search for, but I wanted to check a month or 2 earlier, just for comparisons sake. I discovered the same thing others have mentioned, that being Azamara and RCI are the only lines selectable. Anyone have any info or suggestions? I'd prefer at this time to just search online, as I am well aware I can call, but seeing how as I am not even dealing with "real" dates at this time, I don't want to call.

That's interesting since Royal Caribbean has sold Azamara to Sycamore Partners. https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/5840/

Currently, Royal Caribbean owns Celebrity and Silversea cruise lines.

Alan

3 hours ago, clojacks said:

From the Celebrity website call up your cruise and click on VIEW INTINERARY & FLIGHTS and when that screen comes up you should see flights and a plane icon under the various cabin pricing. Click on that. That will take you to the page you are looking for. 

4 minutes ago, lienf said:

From the Celebrity website call up your cruise and click on VIEW INTINERARY & FLIGHTS and when that screen comes up you should see flights and a plane icon under the various cabin pricing. Click on that. That will take you to the page you are looking for. 

I kind of doubt that it will, since, as I mentioned, our cruise is just outside of when flights are available, and I doubt it will give me dummy flights totally outside our itinerary dates. Still hoping someone knows what happened to the Celebrity option on Choice Air searches.

3 minutes ago, lienf said:

3 hours ago, clojacks said:

Selecting a flight today would be similar to choosing a cruise this spring.  Airline schedules are very limited and will likely change several times over the coming months.  If you found a flight you liked it probably will be changed at least a couple times before summer.

I use a search engine to find mine.

1 hour ago, clojacks said:

So, I guess no one has an answer as to why Celebrity doesn’t show on Choice Air?

I like the layout of the old Choice Air website. I use it for one ways on Transatlantic cruises so I go to the Royal Caribbean website, find a cruise with them for "around" the same dates and departure port (the date isn't as important as you can customise the date anyway) and then use the Royal sailing to plug into the old Choice Air website to get an idea of the airfare. Then call Choice Air and spoon feed them the flights one by one. 

I recently encountered the same problem when accessing the Choice Air website to cancel my flight reservations for my May Iceland/Ireland cruise.  I finally called Celebrity and was told that the Choice Air website is now only for Azamara and Royal Caribbean.  The Celebrity representative said that you now have to use the Flights by Celebrity website.  You can also contact Flights by Celebrity directly by dialing 1-800-533-7803.  

Edited by OUBaylor1
Clarification

6 hours ago, OUBaylor1 said:

The Celebrity representative said that you now have to use the Flights by Celebrity website.  

And when you go to Flights by Celebrity website and try to shop flights for your scheduled cruise, the drop down box only offers RCL and Azamara. 

93E70712-ADCF-45DF-8D4F-0ED586F67737.png

Edited by BEAV