Latest cancellation-Boston to Tampa repo Nov 2021

Bobal

Just had an email to say this is now cancelled due to Brilliance itinerary changes. So disappointing. We'd lifted and shifted from this year's repositioning on one of our favourite trips anyway

Question for @Ourusualbeach. This was originally booked with a FCC from the cancelled Oasis crane accident. The original FCC should have expired in April next year but we were able to shift. We don't have anything now to switch it to so do we lose out on the value of the FCC or will they convert it to $ for a refund?

Edited by Bobal

2 minutes ago, Bobal said:

Just had an email to say this is now cancelled due to Brilliance itinerary changes. So disappointing. We'd lifted and shifted from this year's repositioning on one of our favourite trips anyway

Question for @Ourusualbeach. This was originally booked with a FCC from the cancelled Oasis crane accident. The original FCC should have expired in April next year but we were able to shift. We don't have anything now to switch it to so do we lose out on the value of the FCC or will they convert it to $ for a refund?

The FCC should come back with a new expiry date of 12 months from now.  If a cash refund was an option at the time the first FCC was issued then you should also now have that same option

• Thanks 2

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

The FCC should come back with a new expiry date of 12 months from now.  If a cash refund was an option at the time the first FCC was issued then you should also now have that same option

Thank you. You are such a help on these boards.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

True, but same Model though. Like with Cars most time I prefer older yr.  😎 

Unless things have changed, Brilliance has shower curtains and Jewel has shower doors like the V/F/O class ships. I'll happily take the newer.😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Unless things have changed, Brilliance has shower curtains and Jewel has shower doors like the V/F/O class ships. I'll happily take the newer.😉

Was going say I own/owned 4 Chevy Malibu's, not a one Built since early 70's... Kidding aside Poster was asking if Jewel was one of the Newer Larger Ships. Was reason I generalized saying shes a Sister ship. Have 265nites completed on Brilliance(Curtains) and Serenade(Doors), hope to still do my Jewel TA in Spring. Was a B4B on her, now a B2B with 2 Royal Cancellations. Can tell what my Favorite Class is?

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2