Early Christmas Gift from Royal​😄​​😄​

nelblu

Checked my Visa CC balance and to my surprise there are some 10 credits posted on Sept. 23rd totaling $1,115.  One of the credits is for 30 cents😄

I had 4 cabins booked for my Easter 2020 on Harmony and got all of the monies either in FCCs or credits to my CC.  There is only one sail pending and it's on the Easter 2021 Anthem's sail.  Hope it's not an omen.

I thought that RCl was having money issues, and can't understand being loosey goosey with their cash.😄

I know that it will be corrected, but when.  Will call bank as if I call RCL they will refer me to my TA.

Has anyone had similar situation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soremekun said:

How long have you been waiting for the refund?

Sorry, maybe I did not make myself clear, I'm not due any refunds.  Got all of my refunds (cruise fare and tours) in various ways for my Harmony sail.  I have no  idea what these refunds are for.

2 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Sorry, maybe I did not make myself clear, I'm not due any refunds.  Got all of my refunds (cruise fare and tours) in various ways for my Harmony sail.  I have no  idea what these refunds are for.

Gotcha.  What is the value of your FCC?

You won the rcl lottery!!   I had received a $62 credit on my card earlier this summer for unknown reason as I had received all monies due to me.  I called rcl to book a new cruise and mentioned this extra $62 to the rep and he said he had no way to track it to see why I received and basically said enjoy the extra cash.

2 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Gotcha.  What is the value of your FCC?

The total value from my Harmony sail was $6,984 and applied to my Anthem's Easter '21 sail.  Sail is all paid up and still have balance of $2,137 in future FCCs.

30 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Checked my Visa CC balance and to my surprise there are some 10 credits posted on Sept. 23rd totaling $1,115.  One of the credits is for 30 cents😄

I had 4 cabins booked for my Easter 2020 on Harmony and got all of the monies either in FCCs or credits to my CC.  There is only one sail pending and it's on the Easter 2021 Anthem's sail.  Hope it's not an omen.

I thought that RCl was having money issues, and can't understand being loosey goosey with their cash.😄

I know that it will be corrected, but when.  Will call bank as if I call RCL they will refer me to my TA.

Deleted

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

I got my TAs commission for 2 of my 9 canceled cruises Back on my CC.  My TA also got their commission.

i am holding the money until all my Outstanding OBC from booking on board are moved And I am not doing that until cruising starts back or 12/31/2021.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

You won the rcl lottery!!   I had received a $62 credit on my card earlier this summer for unknown reason as I had received all monies due to me.  I called rcl to book a new cruise and mentioned this extra $62 to the rep and he said he had no way to track it to see why I received and basically said enjoy the extra cash.

I got one and my ta called and it was his commission and they rebilled me.

11 hours ago, nelblu said:

Don't be surprised if the error is never corrected by Royal.  I brought a much larger refund error to Royal's attention and it was never reversed.  We just decided to be more generous with the staff on the next cruise.

• Like 1