Cancelled Through Dec 31 2020

Nemomof3

8 hours ago, gaylemh said:

I think there is a good chance that Oasis will be sailing out of Bayonne in May, but I don't expect to see Anthem this winter/spring at all.

We're not on Oasis.  We're booked on a b2b on Freedom in May.  Unless a vaccine is widespread, I don't see us going to Canada or Bermuda.  Trudeau hasn't exactly been friendly to the cruise industry.

34 minutes ago, BND said:

We're not on Oasis.  We're booked on a b2b on Freedom in May.  Unless a vaccine is widespread, I don't see us going to Canada or Bermuda.  Trudeau hasn't exactly been friendly to the cruise industry.

He really hasn't done anything that the US or cruise lines have done themselves, he just didn't wait until the last minute to do it.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, gaylemh said:

I think there is a good chance that Oasis will be sailing out of Bayonne in May, but I don't expect to see Anthem this winter/spring at all.

You are probably right about that.  I suspect they will keep anthem in europe to restart there in April.  

Well, this might be the first bad news that will turn into good news.  We know that the next phase of opening is upon the cruise industry, and it takes time to start up a whole industry.  We are going to see testing and results in the coming weeks, and will see how it plays out for January and beyond.  Think positive, 2020 is a bust but good things are coming

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

He really hasn't done anything that the US or cruise lines have done themselves, he just didn't wait until the last minute to do it.

Point is, he's not going to be opening up his borders anytime soon.  But, yes he has.  Canada shut down and extended their shutdown to travelers earlier than the cruise lines did.  And, I personally do not like him or his attitude/policies so I stand by him not opening up more than likely til there's a vaccine.

Edited by BND