All Carnival cruises US ports cancelled for Jan 2021

ALWAYS CRUZIN

And now Holland and Princess have cancelled through March 31.  I think any cruise from the US before April on any cruise line is in jeopardy.  I finally decided I will not cruise until I am vaccinated - a little late to the party, but oh well.  Sea Dream convinced me that multiple testing is NOT going to stop COVID from appearing on cruise ships.  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, lazydayz said:

And now Holland and Princess have cancelled through March 31.  I think any cruise from the US before April on any cruise line is in jeopardy.  I finally decided I will not cruise until I am vaccinated - a little late to the party, but oh well.  Sea Dream convinced me that multiple testing is NOT going to stop COVID from appearing on cruise ships.  

Princess and HAL have many different factors, apples and oranges

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MRVEGAS711 said:

Jimbo, Just send me a bottle bottle of Scotch so you don't owe as much on the tail end! MAYBE cruises are up and running by August!

LOL, while there is no way they will be up fully running, there will def be ships sailing.  You book the first one I am on and we can sip top shelf on my balcony looking at the prop churn. 

Edited by jimbo5544

6 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

LOL, while there is no way they will be up fully running, there will def be ships sailing.  You book the first one I am on and we can sip top shelf on my balcony looking at the prop churn. 

LOL how do you propose Social Distancing on the balcony???

19 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

I book the aft wraps, plenty of room, you can join as well😉

The Scotch sounds good, but I’m in that category mid 60’s , type 2 Diabetic and I’m not big on shots!😂😂

DW wants no part of cruising right now enough said

23 hours ago, lazydayz said:

The question I want to know is how is MSC doing so well out Italy right now? They putting 1000+ people on cruises and nothing.

1 hour ago, beerman2 said:

The Scotch sounds good, but I’m in that category mid 60’s , type 2 Diabetic and I’m not big on shots!😂😂

DW wants no part of cruising right now enough said

She will get into it, shots are good, build character....cowboy up😉

On 11/20/2020 at 3:45 PM, lazydayz said:

Carnival as well. Realistically it will be June or July when cruises will happen, maybe.

15 hours ago, ano said:

Carnival as well. Realistically it will be June or July when cruises will happen, maybe.

Carnival cancelled through March now? I have a cruise scheduled for Feb 1st out of Miami. Yeah, I will be shocked if that happens. But I haven’t seen through March yet. Thankfully I have a house down in FL so will be there anyway and the friend flying down for the cruise can just stay with me. 

USA Today was reporting it yesterday, but not today, so maybe they changed their mind, so cross your fingers. But Holland America and Princess have cancelled so its doubtful Carnival would go.  

1 hour ago, momof3cruisers said:

Carnival cancelled through March now? I have a cruise scheduled for Feb 1st out of Miami. Yeah, I will be shocked if that happens. But I haven’t seen through March yet. Thankfully I have a house down in FL so will be there anyway and the friend flying down for the cruise can just stay with me. 

Not all Carnival cruises are cancelled through March. Only certain markets. For instance the press release said west coast cruises out of Long Beach are cancelled through February.

I am sure a lot will depend on the local jurisdictions. My governor is not even opening Disneyland until next year so who knows what that means for cruises.