The Daily for Saturday Nov 28, 2020

richwmn

7 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

Just watched it. Fascinating how even with the most advanced technology of 2020, they faced some ultimately insurmountable difficulties. It makes it all the more amazing that Shackleton and his crew a) got as far as they did, and b) survived at all.

The book by Daniel Bryce is excellent as well.  An amazing feat.

21 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Well, how about a teaser?  This is my daughter's.  This is the only stocking I've made that included clear sequins which are sewn on and they show up as a twinkle of snow flakes on the window pane.  

image.thumb.png.dc7de1d28cd628bf8d9ad13bff40535e.png

Wow!  Stunning! 

On 11/28/2020 at 11:17 AM, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

GOOD MORNING TO THIS WONDERFUL 

START TO THE WEEKEND!

🌺Rich I love the quote 👍

Love French Toast and I have a similar recipe like Gail’s that we will be having Christmas Morning with champagne and peaches 🍑 and fresh fruit!

🌺Roy surprised you said your not a letter writer. You write beautiful journals where I feel I am there on your journeys!!

🌺🙏‘s to all on the care list as well to 

Mamaofami 

Crabby Patti

I read their stories m

last night!!

🌺So sorry to hear about

Mary 229 

hflores

God Bless all.

🌺🌺🌺JOY!!!!!

Good morning my dear sisters Ann and Denise. I hope you are feeling better Deeni and David is spoiling you. Thank you Ann for the wine review, and concern.

Ok my sweet sister your turn for love from me and 🙏’s!! Back issues as our Dear Ann has said are tough but I believe in prayers and YOU  are in GOOD HANDS ❤️ No worries about my thumb! I am doing good! Hugs to you and Allen!

🌺🌺🌺Ann! How’s my Florida sister doing? Your contributions and caring side  you give here I love! Thanks for the wine description!! David is more of the red wines while I enjoy whites! 
🌺🌺Summer! Hope your doing great and a big shoutout for your contributions and cocktails 🍸! A good hot toddy I enjoy especially when it is cold outside and in jammies watching CHRISTMAS HALLMARK MOVIES LOL!

Denise😊

I’m ok except for maybe my memory. Don’t recall saying I was ill.