Europe Summer 2022

CynBeth6

20 minutes ago, CynBeth6 said:

I thought someone said that Europe would be released today to book for summer 2022 but when I go on the website do not see anything.  Did the date change again?  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

It’s the week of November 30. Not necessarily November 30

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CynBeth6 said:

I thought someone said that Europe would be released today to book for summer 2022 but when I go on the website do not see anything.  Did the date change again?  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

IIRC the two previous releases (Alaska and Caribbean)  happened close to midnight on the Monday. 

4 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Cyber Monday deal extended for 24 hours. So prob they are not gonna be released for another 24 hours...

Ugh!  The suspense is maddening ;o)

Was hoping for some Short Cruise itineraries and was pleased to see a cheeky little two dayer weekend getaway on the Anthem on there for May, so I have gone ahead and booked that. Seems a good way to finally get a feel for the Quantum class.

Just booked 12 night Iceland and Ireland from Amsterdam on Jewel - similar to our cancelled cruise for next year , except Ireland replaces Norway. Not bothered about that as I have a Norway cruise booked for next year anyway,  and the 2022 Iceland cruise is £1500 cheaper than the 2021 Iceland which was cancelled , so winner on that!

Also really like the look of the Vision 8 nights out of Barcelona - great value too.

48 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Can't believe how many ships in Europe in the Summer of 2022.............7 is that the normal amount they usually have in that region at that time of the year?

There was supposed to be 7 there this year.  I think 7 were scheduled

for 2021 until they moved things around and now there is 6.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:57 AM, Jimbo said:

Can't believe how many ships in Europe in the Summer of 2022.............7 is that the normal amount they usually have in that region at that time of the year?

Was surprised at the number of British Isles and Arctic Circle. I thought these were usually so limited?