Alaska 2022 Schedule Is Out

garyl62

4 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Could you please elaborate.  Source?  All cruiselines or just Celebrity?  Alaska is closed completely or just to cruiseships?  More info, pl

Celebrity has opened up their 2022 Alaska reservations. Their website is my source since this is a Celebrity forum I didn't look at other cruise lines. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cluso said:

The Alaska Celebrity schedule is "out" or is Alaska "out" as a destination in 2022?

Interesting analysis, I'm not sure punctuation would have clarified that....🙂

the schedule is out so I edited the topic to reflect that, thanks 

Edited by garyl62

• garyl62 changed the title to Alaska 2022 Schedule Is Out
48 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

Celebrity has opened up their 2022 Alaska reservations. Their website is my source since this is a Celebrity forum I didn't look at other cruise lines. 

Thanks for posting. Your heading is clear to me. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nikel said:

How is Eclipse going to Alaska May 5 2022 when it is sailing from  Hawaii May 4th ??

1 minute ago, nikel said:

How is Eclipse going to Alaska May 5 2022 when it is sailing from  Hawaii May 4th ??

sorry it's may 15

2 hours ago, gerelmx said:

Eclipse May 15 , 2022 : No Sunset Veranda available?

I was looking at Millie, May 20, 2022, and found no Sweet 16's available. I looked on a German site that shows many more available staterooms than Celebrity's site. I found many of my target staterooms were available on the German site. I returned to the Celebrity site, hit the back arrow when the staterooms did not show up, and clicked on the blue letters in the top right corner that invited me to search for a stateroom. A box popped up that allowed me to type in the stateroom I wanted. The stateroom I wanted is available.

Edited by Glendakayself
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Glendakayself said:

I was looking at Millie, May 20, 2022, and found no Sweet 16's available. I looked on a German site that shows many more available staterooms than Celebrity's site. I found many of my target staterooms were available on the German site. I returned to the Celebrity site, hit the back arrow when the staterooms did not show up, and clicked on the blue letters in the top right corner that invited me to search for a stateroom. A box popped up that allowed me to type in the stateroom I wanted. The stateroom I wanted is available.

We are on the Eclipse May 15, for the sweet sixteen at the upper right select lookup stateroom, then enter 6030 or 6055

16 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

We are on the Eclipse May 15, for the sweet sixteen at the upper right select lookup stateroom, then enter 6030 or 6055

For the M-Class, you must mean 6030 and 6035?  

For the 20 May 2022 sailing, all of the Sweet 16 staterooms are available.  🍷

4 hours ago, nikel said:

Eclipse is still sitting off the coast here in San Diego as she has been since March.  My guess she may still be here sitting here til the Alaska 2022 season.

1 hour ago, Wine-O said:

For the M-Class, you must mean 6030 and 6035?  

For the 20 May 2022 sailing, all of the Sweet 16 staterooms are available.  🍷

Yes, May 2022 Millie has a full slate of Sweet 16's available, but the Celebrity site did not show them until I typed in my desired room. We have not decided if we need to lift and shift yet, but we probably will.

13 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Repetitive as previous years again...

Solstice: Seattle roundtrip

Eclipse: Vancouver roundtrip

Millennium: Vancouver-Seward

I'm a little bit concerned about the first Solstice round trip.   We are on the Solstice as it is doing the Transpacific and it is arriving in Vancouver on May 6.  According to the website it is leaving Seattle on May 6.  As we want to do a B2B2B (we already have the first 2 legs lifted and shifted and were waiting for the Alaska itinerary so we could move the third leg) I am trying to work out how the ship is going to relocate that quickly.
I'm also disappointed as we were supposed to be doing a 9 day on the Eclipse and now will be missing Hubbard Glacier.

On 12/2/2020 at 1:26 PM, Suzi66 said:

I'm a little bit concerned about the first Solstice round trip.   We are on the Solstice as it is doing the Transpacific and it is arriving in Vancouver on May 6.  According to the website it is leaving Seattle on May 6.  As we want to do a B2B2B (we already have the first 2 legs lifted and shifted and were waiting for the Alaska itinerary so we could move the third leg) I am trying to work out how the ship is going to relocate that quickly.
I'm also disappointed as we were supposed to be doing a 9 day on the Eclipse and now will be missing Hubbard Glacier.

Seems that Celebrity has already changed the Transpacific itinerary?

The disembarkation port is shown as Seattle now on 6th May.

image.png.4011fbd0d6ed87be873ba2d92cd5dc61.png

8 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Seems that Celebrity has already changed the Transpacific itinerary?

The disembarkation port is shown as Seattle now on 6th May.

image.png.4011fbd0d6ed87be873ba2d92cd5dc61.png

I spotted that in my cruise planner last night.  Good to see.   It did take them a couple of days though.

Basically a cut, paste copy of 2021 which was a cut, paste, copy of 2020. Yawn, snooze...... Really ALL the AK itineraries from ALL the mainstream cruise lines have become ho-hum. 

I really wish there were more 10-12-14 day round trip sailings in the full season industry wide, but that would cannibalize their cruisetour products, so instead we get ho-hum, wash, rinse, repeat year after year.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Basically a cut, paste copy of 2021 which was a cut, paste, copy of 2020. Yawn, snooze...... Really ALL the AK itineraries from ALL the mainstream cruise lines have become ho-hum. 

I really wish there were more 10-12-14 day round trip sailings in the full season industry wide, but that would cannibalize their cruisetour products, so instead we get ho-hum, wash, rinse, repeat year after year.

Although some cruise lines copy and paste the same itineraries, at least they switch to other ships.

Celebrity is using totally the same ships (SL, EC, ML) in Alaska for a couple of years already.

Just booked Alaska on the Celebrity Eclipse for 2022! 

It will be our first time on Celebrity... we have sailed on Royal Caribbean and Cunard before.

We are looking forward to it! The ship looks beautiful! I have friends who have sailed with Celebrity before and rave about the good food and the experience. 

We had planned to go to Alaska in 2020... but were cancelled, of course.
So

We decided to plan the trip now for 2022.
Celebrity seemed the right option for us.

Can't wait.

I'm not sure what the whiners expect with reference to the itineraries. We enjoyed our cruise in Eclipse in 2019 now that is a "been there done that", now there is a whole huge world to explore before I need to go back to Alaska. If you don't like the Celebrity itinerary there are other lines but they mostly go to the same places. Of course you need to go with another line if you want to see Glacier Bay.

I guess whiners gotta whine.

• Like 1