Cruises come and go from my Celebrity… Anyone else having trouble?

cruisestitch

Careful...The same thing happened to me a month ago when my 26 Feb Connie reservation disappeared, weeks before they cancelled the cruise.  My TA was told it was MYSTERIOUSLY CANCELLED in an unknown manner on Oct 28.  They would not let me lift and shift it.  (I think that's a sign Connie is going away).  I'll tell you we had a great rate on a suite through a travel wholesaler, for which we had to pay in full up upfront, fully refundable.  It's now been 5 weeks and I'm told our refund is coming next week.

There's no way of knowing whether you're in a similar pickle without calling X or your TA.

Not sure which ship or voyage you're missing, but you are not alone having cruises suddenly go out of your account.

Edited by marieps

I do know that Celebrity is having an IT glitch because I reserved a 2022 cruise yesterday- and it was quite glitchy once I had booked it and it went into my account. I called them today and was told that there were some computer things going on. So hopefully that is all it is for you. 🙂

We were in the same boat (ship?).  Our 15 May 2021 cruise (Summit) kept showing up as active in my account whilst others on the Roll Call said they were no longer able to view their reservations.  This led to more confusion as our reservation was still showing as "active" when I checked it on Celebrity's reservation web-site, but the listing of future cruises to book did not show our cruise.  My travel agent said that the reservation was still "active" in Celebrity's system, but he doubted that the cruise would actually sail.  Sadly, he was again more accurate in his assessment than Celebrity was willing to admit. 

We finally received "official" notification that the cruise was cancelled on last Friday.  this cruise was being paid for using Future Cruise Credits from previously cancelled cruises earlier this year.  So, we now need to find  another cruise to try use the FCC's. This is becoming a genuine PIA.

NRayH

Our 4/24/22 Solstice Bering Strait TP from Yokohama to Vancouver got pulled from the website last week because the follow-on Alaska cruise on 5/6/22, which just got posted, was departing from Seattle on the same day folks were scheduled to disembark from the TP in Vancouver. When we asked our X PCP about this, he said he'd pass on the discrepancy to his supervisor. The next day the TP was pulled from the website and the following day the disembarkation port was changed from Vancouver to Seattle in our TP booking. However, the TP still hasn't been posted back on the website.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Click said:

Their IT is so good that when I look at my past cruises my 10 night Ireland/Iceland from last May that was canceled shows up 10 times. My Alaska  that was also canceled shows up once.  Now if on they would give me those CC points.....

I had a cruise on Summit, Jan 2021 which they cancelled.  Still shows a balance due in my account but at least they moved the deposit to my Aug. 2021 cruise.