Celebrity Survey

sandancer

18 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Obviously offering money from no where is a scam...sad that some folks fall for that too.  

What scam ???

LOL----I recently received an email from a Representative of a King ( ?? ) in Africa who passed away and left Pinboy $ 30M.  All I had to do was, etc, etc. , but, I don't have the $ 50 Processing Fee to start the transfer in motion. 

Maybe I should offer my FCC's instead ???? 

Yes, love those.  All that money just sitting there for the want of a processing fee.  As you say, sad that some desperate folks fall for these.

The numbers registering on the phone for our life insurance scam were all US area codes belonging to an insurance company.  I don't know how they do this.  Yes, we were sure it was someone in some foreign place.

We can be sure the closer it gets to Christmas the more plentiful these will be. 

Keep safe everyone.

46 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

What scam ???

LOL----I recently received an email from a Representative of a King ( ?? ) in Africa who passed away and left Pinboy $ 30M.  All I had to do was, etc, etc. , but, I don't have the $ 50 Processing Fee to start the transfer in motion. 

Maybe I should offer my FCC's instead ???? 

I don't want to take advantage of the King of Zamunda.  🙂

2 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

A few days ago I received a call that the caller ID showed it was from ONE TOUCH.  The message left for me was from Celebrity CC.  It was from the same agent I spoke to the day before about missing PUPS.  I did not answer the call because I do not know what ONE TOUCH was.  Why would CC have a caller ID that is not correct!

You're correct Captains Club has every reason to show their own number.  However scammers can spoof anyone.   You really don't know if a call that says One Touch is from Celebrity or from some teenage kid in Belarus.  

Anyone who spends any amount of time cruising with Celebrity or reading threads on this board should probably be familiar with One Touch. If I was waiting for a return call from Celebrity and saw "One Touch" in the call display, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up. However, I think that Celebrity would be wise to use "Celebrity" for the call display and then provide the specific department when speaking to the person they've called. Still, "One Touch" is a heck of a lot better than "Unknown Caller" or just a phone number that I don't recognize.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:38 PM, Jeremiah1212 said:

We both received one today. It's just a survey that displays various stock images they use and asks you to agree/disagree if each image portrays a sense of luxury. I'm sure it will be a trigger point for some here, but you are free to delete 😉

What were some of the images?