FCC

B113

3 minutes ago, Bette And Bill said:

The port fees and taxes are returned to the original form of payment.

The credit card that was used to make the final payment...which may or may not have been the one used to make the deposit.

Any idea how long it takes to get your fcc?  I tried to do L&S but, per ta, our dil, because the new cabin was a different category (aft balcony on Rhapsody 2021 to aft on Jewel 2022), but both eastbound TA.  Ok, that was a losing battle.  Have the new reservation but waiting for fcc to pay deposit on new reservation.  Deposit due date now pushed another week but at some point. Would like to use fcc for deposit rather than handing out more money.   Any thoughts? 

11 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Any idea how long it takes to get your fcc?  I tried to do L&S but, per ta, our dil, because the new cabin was a different category (aft balcony on Rhapsody 2021 to aft on Jewel 2022), but both eastbound TA.  Ok, that was a losing battle.  Have the new reservation but waiting for fcc to pay deposit on new reservation.  Deposit due date now pushed another week but at some point. Would like to use fcc for deposit rather than handing out more money.   Any thoughts? 

It varies.  I just got mine in today for a cruise from the last round of cancellations while others had theirs over a week ago.  

15 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It varies.  I just got mine in today for a cruise from the last round of cancellations while others had theirs over a week ago.  

Thanks.  Its only been a week.  Have until the 17th to pay deposit.   Will see.

16 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Good to know.  Ta is dil and sometimes I have to explain what has to be done.

Scary - your TA should be more knowledgeable than you.  As Ken says the TA should arrange with Royal to extend the cabin hold.  The only downside we had of this was that you couldn't book anything on the Cruise Planner until the FCC actually got applied.  Didn't matter - the replacement cruise also got cancelled.

9 minutes ago, LeeW said:

Scary - your TA should be more knowledgeable than you.  As Ken says the TA should arrange with Royal to extend the cabin hold.  The only downside we had of this was that you couldn't book anything on the Cruise Planner until the FCC actually got applied.  Didn't matter - the replacement cruise also got cancelled.

Ta is my daughter-in-law who has a full-time, non travel job.  I used to have a really good ta but for family peace....but thinking of changing in the future.   Have a 1 week extension for deposit.