Vaccine

DEEDIA

Not sure it will be of any value, but I have purchased from Amazon  the Yellow Vaccination record as seen here

Carte Jaune - Wikipedia

When I receive my vaccination, I'm going to have the health care provider date and initial. Will that cover me? I don't know.

I'm not aware of anybody who is currently receiving the vaccination here in the States receiving anything other than a card saying when they have to get the second dose. That doesn't sound too official for international travel purposes to me.

6 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

Not sure it will be of any value, but I have purchased from Amazon  the Yellow Vaccination record as seen here

Carte Jaune - Wikipedia

When I receive my vaccination, I'm going to have the health care provider date and initial. Will that cover me? I don't know.

I'm not aware of anybody who is currently receiving the vaccination here in the States receiving anything other than a card saying when they have to get the second dose. That doesn't sound too official for international travel purposes to me.

That's because they haven't completed the vaccination protocol.  I would think they would something more official once the second dose is administered.

• Like 1

Is the info transmitted some way to your primary care professional ? Mine is when I get an immunization at Costco. If so get a print out from your provider. All of this is new so hopefully by the time you get your 2nd dose this will be straightened out.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

I would think they would something more official once the second dose is administered.

Yes, one would think so wouldn't one.

However, common sense goes out the door when Govt takes control of things.

45 minutes ago, DEEDIA said:

If a Vaccine is required to Cruise, I guess a Certificate would be proof, but what if you have the Vaccine and No Certificate, how would you convince them of having it. NHS wont issue.

No one here knows the answer to that at this time since the cruise lines are not close to issuing guidance on this matter.  Answers will come eventually.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DEEDIA said:

If a Vaccine is required to Cruise, I guess a Certificate would be proof, but what if you have the Vaccine and No Certificate, how would you convince them of having it. NHS wont issue.

According to this article, this is what US citizens will receive. Can't vouch for the accuracy.

Covid-19 Vaccination Recipients Will Receive Vaccine Card - Travel Codex

• Like 1

As the injections are being run by the local surgeries, they already have you listed- we live in a park for older people, and so many have already been called, injected and know the date and time of their next jab. Although we have to travel to another surgery which is closer to the hospital (storage problems with the low temperatures required), there seems to have been a doctor or nurse there from our local surgery each time. 

So everything will be on your record, and I should think we will receive the sort of booklet we were given for injections to the Middle East.

Our surgery also asks us to go in and mention where we're going on holiday, so they can advise on medications, jabs and so forth, knowing our medical record. I think they will be able to provide some kind of paperwork for a cruise. 

We're in the next band, so hope it will be in the next week or so- listening for the phone!  😄

• Like 2