New York to New York

Munga 6

53 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

Dont any of you laugh at me but I never go on Os website..How do you see the agencies in CCC???

Jancruz1

I'm certainly not laughing.  I have found a list of recommended TA's on their website using the search engine, but I have not been able to find anything called "Cruise Connoisseur Club."  If you do find a link to that club rather than the find an agent search page, please let us know where to find it.

Thanks.

I do not think all of the TA's on the  list are part of the CCC

It is a list of agencies that are registered  with O  to sell cruises

You could always google  the phrase   & see what agencies pop up

1 hour ago, Jancruz said:

Dont any of you laugh at me but I never go on Os website..How do you see the agencies in CCC???

Jancruz1

Jan you are too funny 😁

Happy Holidays to you  & Stu  & the rest of your Family

May 2021  be a lot better 

Lyn

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Jan you are too funny 😁

Happy Holidays to you  & Stu  & the rest of your Family

May 2021  be a lot better 

Lyn

Thanks Lyn, Same to you and your family ...the most important thing is to stay safe so we can cruise next summer..

Happy New Year to one and all!!

Jancruz1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jancruz said:

Is that the only way to find an agency by ZIP?? If it is I will have a talk with them as it is a less than easy way to find a good agency..

Jancruz1

Thats the only search option on the provided link.

20 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

Is that the only way to find an agency by ZIP?? If it is I will have a talk with them as it is a less than easy way to find a good agency..

Jancruz1

Besides having to put in a zip code to see agencies,  none of the ones I have searched show Cruise Connoisseur Club in the contact.  If you then google the travel agency, some will show on their web site that they are a member.  I have also googled CCC agencies and got nothing.

I saw yours in one of the zip codes but no mention of CCC in the O list of agencies.

1 hour ago, cruisingxpert said:

Besides having to put in a zip code to see agencies,  none of the ones I have searched show Cruise Connoisseur Club in the contact.  If you then google the travel agency, some will show on their web site that they are a member.  I have also googled CCC agencies and got nothing.

I saw yours in one of the zip codes but no mention of CCC in the O list of agencies.

I believe that Oceania CC is a relic of the past, much the same as Renaissance even though some still reminiscent about that long defunct line.

Prestige Cruise Holdings ( PCH), of which both Oceania and Regent were a portion, was acquired by NCLH a few years back. Now there is a list of Travel Agencies that sell an adequate number of NCLH cruises which qualifies them for maximum commissions on NCLH various lines. That list is far more inclusive than the old OCC membership.

For those that always grapple for the absolute best deal, let us not forget that not all companies choose being the biggest cut rate operator as their business model. Some Agencies both treat and compensate their Agents as professional, and even though they have the capacity to offer top perks, that isn’t in their business plan. The market is large enough to accommodate both cut rate operations and full service professional operations. I’m fully satisfied with the professional services and goodies provided by my TA. Personally not one to brag about the size of my rebate check as some here constantly do. Each to their own, just not rushing to aisle 7 and the hourly blue light special when my personal travel professional is concerned. We all need to make a living. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

I believe that Oceania CC is a relic of the past, much the same as Renaissance even though some still reminiscent about that long defunct line.

Prestige Cruise Holdings ( PCH), of which both Oceania and Regent were a portion, was acquired by NCLH a few years back. Now there is a list of Travel Agencies that sell an adequate number of NCLH cruises which qualifies them for maximum commissions on NCLH various lines. That list is far more inclusive than the old OCC membership.

For those that always grapple for the absolute best deal, let us not forget that not all companies choose being the biggest cut rate operator as their business model. Some Agencies both treat and compensate their Agents as professional, and even though they have the capacity to offer top perks, that isn’t in their business plan. The market is large enough to accommodate both cut rate operations and full service professional operations. I’m fully satisfied with the professional services and goodies provided by my TA. Personally not one to brag about the size of my rebate check as some here constantly do. Each to their own, just not rushing to aisle 7 and the hourly blue light special when my personal travel professional is concerned. We all need to make a living. 

I thank you for posting that as I have always believed service and being there for clients was the most important part..what good is a rebate if things go wrong and cant be fixed..as you say to each his own..

Jancruz1

11 minutes ago, zoncom said:

I live in Mountains. Pulled up by zip I get one lonely agent in New Mexico. No way. I will go with Florida and/or California.

I live in New York and entered a zip for Massachusetts.  I went with an online TA in New Hampshire.  I certainly got a much better deal than I would have gotten from my brick and mortar auto club TA.  I don't know if it's the best deal I could have gotten but I'm happy with the additional perks I did get.  🎄  🎁