Just booked 7/6/21 Sun, 9 days????

edspec

So what's up with that?  I thought all cruises over seven days out of the U.S. were cancelled until November 2021.  I booked two cabins just in case, because much more interested in 7 days than 9.  Very odd, same cruise available to book at the big box TA also, so not just an NCL glitch.  I originally had a 10 day Princess booked out of Sf, maybe that one will show up again as well.

Per the framework for conditional sailing I don't think they can even OFFER cruises over 7 days for booking, this shouldn't have even been on the site.  That cruise will either ben cancelled or shortened, as noted by the others.

15 minutes ago, hallux said:

Per the framework for conditional sailing I don't think they can even OFFER cruises over 7 days for booking, this shouldn't have even been on the site.  That cruise will either ben cancelled or shortened, as noted by the others.

And that is why I posted in the first place.  My over 7 days were cancelled quite awhile back, and I haven't seen any offered for sale since that time.  

• Like 1

I have an 11 nt. cruise on NCL Jade departing Tampa, FL. on 4/11/2021, 15 nt. cruise out of NYC on Jade departing on 4/22/2021, and 11 nt. round-trip Rome on NCL Getaway on 5/20/2021.   None have been canceled, all are still listed for sale on NCL website and the big box website that I book through way over a year ago.   I realize the April ones will probably be canceled, but I still hope they might happen and continue to plan.

• Like 1

My 9 day in May and 11 day in October 2021 are still showing available to book.   (Both of them are held by CN deposits, nothing out of pocket.)

If you do a search for longer than 7 day cruises in 2021 you will see several are still available at NCL.com  

I'm trying to hang on to a glimmer of hope that the October one will sail🤞

• Like 3

There's no law or rule that says they can't still sell them.  They just can't operate them... yet.  NCL always cancels a little at a time.  Either they simply haven't gotten to that month yet, to replan, or, they are holding out hope that the rules change by then and they don't have to change.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 3:54 PM, edspec said:

So what's up with that?  I thought all cruises over seven days out of the U.S. were cancelled until November 2021.  I booked two cabins just in case, because much more interested in 7 days than 9.  Very odd, same cruise available to book at the big box TA also, so not just an NCL glitch.  I originally had a 10 day Princess booked out of Sf, maybe that one will show up again as well.

What’s up with that is that it’s not cancelled... yet. Agreed with others that I wouldn’t spend any money booking this trip.