Constellation Europe 2021 Disappears

york survey

I know that the Celebrity web site is unstable to say the least. However I was repricing my October cruise this morning and noted that ALL Constellations' summer 2021 season has disappeared.

Winter 2021/22 Caribbean is still showing so unlikely to be a sign of the ship been sold. But as she was due to do long cruises could be that cancelations are on the way!! Time will tell!!

All the other Europe deployments are still available.

Stuart

16 minutes ago, tromvest said:

Constellation is unavailable to book for May and June 2021 and not available May 2022 either.

I didn’t try to book a cruise, just saw they were available, however when trying to book no rooms available 

Liz

i just called Celebrity and the representative said there will be an announcement about the Constellation coming this week. She said she wasn't at liberty to discuss right now.

Does anyone have a TA that may have the information?

1 minute ago, tromvest said:

i just called Celebrity and the representative said there will be an announcement about the Constellation coming this week. She said she wasn't at liberty to discuss right now.

Does anyone have a TA that may have the information?

You did well to get anything out of them.

Sadly I think we might be seeing the end of Constellation. Celebrity hasn't lost any ships yet so I fear it's due. 

Keep an eye on the winter Caribbean season. If that starts to be locked off/closed the writing is on the wall

I wonder if it’s due to the fact that Constellation is doing longer sailings?  Although I haven’t read anything about Europe restricting cruise length perhaps Celebrity is reducing every cruise to 7 days or less?

I did notice Reflection and a couple other ships with longer sailings but they too could disappear.

I think the whole of Constellation Summer 2022 in in the process of been taken down!!   You have to go a little further but try booking a room!!

I'm booked on 4th October 21 and have just checked out 3rd Oct 22 to look at options. The site says the 2022 cruise is sold out   YES SURE!!!

2 minutes ago, almostnewtocruise said:

Reflection to Israel seems to be still on.. So is Apex and Infinity from Barcelona,

Perhaps a major cut back in Europe.  We know that Celebrities customer base is mainly US and that a high percentage of people will be reluctant to fly long haul for some time. Could make some sense to concentrate ships in US waters.

Best hope is for some new, more imaginative, US cruises. But I fear it will be more of the safe and steady Caribbean!!

Just seen this on FB

VOLUNTARY
GLOBAL SUSPENSION OF
CRUISING EXTENDED 

January 12TH, 2021

Dear Valued Travel Partner,

As we continue to focus on the healthy and safe return to cruising for guests, crew and the communities we visit, we are working closely with our sister brands at Royal Caribbean Group and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as government authorities around the world toward our shared goal. In order to return in the best way possible, we continue to extend the suspension of certain Celebrity Cruises sailings.

In brief, Celebrity Cruises will be suspending sailings through April 30th, 2021 including the May 1st, 2021 transatlantic cruise on Celebrity Apex. As well, May through October 2021 Europe and transatlantic cruises on Celebrity Edge and Celebrity Constellation will also be suspended.

For your guest's convenience, Future Cruise Credits issued as part of the Global Suspension of Sailing will also now be eligible for redemption by April 30th, 2022 on sailings departing on or before September 30th, 2022.

Guests booked on Celebrity Edge, Constellation and Apex will have the option to take a 125% FCC or 100% Refund, or to rebook any other 2021 Europe sailing and receive $100 OBC per stateroom.

FCCs issued as part of the Cruise with Confidence program will also now be eligible for redemption by April 30th, 2022 on sailings departing on or before September 30th, 2022.

No mention of Silhouette.

Edited by upwarduk

I find the above poorly written as usual?   I understand Edge/Connie no Europe season.  But Apex says TA is cancelled but nothing else is mentioned until you get to the options statement where it says Edge, Apex and Connie are able to take refund, 125% FCC or rebook any Europe sailing and get $100 OBC.

Is that offer just for the Apex TA?  Or is Apex Europe cancelled as well?

I believe the offer also signals the end of L&S since it's not offered.

Edited by wrk2cruise

I guess all other TA's were in April so got covered with the blanket extension.   Then it's funny that Apex TA guests who rebook a Europe sailing get $100 but other TA guests don't.   But I doubt TA guests will be rebooking at this summers prevailing rates anyway, and if they are $100 is meaningless.

Just got this which is very interesting if you have a great rate

About your upcoming travels

Dear Guest,

We are reaching out to provide an update on the status of your 2021 cruise vacation.  As the world continues to work towards a new normal, our primary goal continues to be a healthy return to service for our guests, crew and the communities we visit.  While working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other local health and government authorities towards this shared goal, we are evaluating all current itineraries to ensure compliance with the new Conditional Sail Order.  Due to ongoing travel limitations through the Summer, Celebrity Cruises will be suspending global operations for Europe and Transatlantic sailings, departing May through October 2021, aboard Celebrity Constellation and Celebrity Edge, as well as the Celebrity Apex Transatlantic sailing of May 1, 2021.

Unfortunately, this suspension will require cancellation of your upcoming cruise vacation. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes as we value your vacation time and want to ensure you have the best experience possible on a Celebrity Cruise.  At this time, we would like to offer you the opportunity to be re-accommodated on another Celebrity Europe or Transatlantic sailing; or to receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) or a 100% Refund. 

From now through January 26, you have the option to rebook on any other Europe or Transatlantic sailing of the same ship class, departing between May and October 2021, based on the per day price and promotion of your original booking or at prevailing rate, whichever is lower.  If you choose to rebook, you will also receive an onboard credit of $100 per stateroom. Please contact us or your Travel Agent to take advantage of this offer. 

If you are unable to rebook by January 26, you will automatically receive a 125% FCC valid for use by April 30, 2022 on sailings departing on or before September 30, 2022.  The value of the FCC will be calculated based on the amounts paid toward your cruise and will be processed by February 12, 2021 via email.  Cruise taxes and fees will be refunded separately to your original form of payment within 30 days of cancellation.  No action is required on your part to receive this FCC.  Please note, when redeeming your Future Cruise Credit, only one FCC may be applied per person, per reservation. 

If you prefer a 100% refund to your original method of payment, as opposed to the FCC, you may contact us anytime up until March 31, 2021.  To avoid waiting on the phone to cancel, please contact your travel partner or click here and we will get the process started for you. You can expect to receive a refund within at least 30 days after you submit your request.  Cruise taxes and fees will be refunded separately. Please note, if you have already cancelled your sailing by taking advantage of our Cruise With Confidence policy you will not be eligible to receive the compensation noted above.

If you choose to accept a Future Cruise Credit, and have pre-booked any shore excursions, beverage, internet, specialty dining or other onboard packages, through Celebrity Cruises, you will have the option of receiving 125% Onboard Credit (OBC) to be used on your next sailing, or you may choose a 100% refund.  In order to select the 125% Onboard Credit please click here to submit your request.  If we have not received your choice of compensation for these pre-booked items by January 26, these charges will automatically be refunded in full to your original method of payment and will show up as a separate transaction.  Guests with independent shore excursion arrangements should contact their tour operators as soon as possible.  Guests with air travel and hotel booked through Flights by Celebrity will be refunded automatically.  You will not need to call in to initiate the process.  Guests with independent air arrangements need to contact their air carriers directly to make all required cancellations.

First and always, please take care of yourselves and your family.  Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through these unique circumstances.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Celebrity Cruises at 1-844-418-6824 in North America or (316) 554-5961 worldwide. We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon for an amazing Celebrity Cruises vacation.

Sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises

17 minutes ago, york survey said:

Dear Guest,

We are reaching out to provide an update on the status of your 2021 cruise vacation.  As the world continues to work towards a new normal, our primary goal continues to be a healthy return to service for our guests, crew and the communities we visit.  While working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other local health and government authorities towards this shared goal, we are evaluating all current itineraries to ensure compliance with the new Conditional Sail Order.  Due to ongoing travel limitations through the Summer, Celebrity Cruises will be suspending global operations for Europe and Transatlantic sailings, departing May through October 2021, aboard Celebrity Constellation and Celebrity Edge, as well as the Celebrity Apex Transatlantic sailing of May 1, 2021.

Unfortunately, this suspension will require cancellation of your upcoming cruise vacation. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes as we value your vacation time and want to ensure you have the best experience possible on a Celebrity Cruise.  At this time, we would like to offer you the opportunity to be re-accommodated on another Celebrity Europe or Transatlantic sailing; or to receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) or a 100% Refund. 

From now through January 26, you have the option to rebook on any other Europe or Transatlantic sailing of the same ship class, departing between May and October 2021, based on the per day price and promotion of your original booking or at prevailing rate, whichever is lower.  If you choose to rebook, you will also receive an onboard credit of $100 per stateroom. Please contact us or your Travel Agent to take advantage of this offer. 

If you are unable to rebook by January 26, you will automatically receive a 125% FCC valid for use by April 30, 2022 on sailings departing on or before September 30, 2022.  The value of the FCC will be calculated based on the amounts paid toward your cruise and will be processed by February 12, 2021 via email.  Cruise taxes and fees will be refunded separately to your original form of payment within 30 days of cancellation.  No action is required on your part to receive this FCC.  Please note, when redeeming your Future Cruise Credit, only one FCC may be applied per person, per reservation. 

If you prefer a 100% refund to your original method of payment, as opposed to the FCC, you may contact us anytime up until March 31, 2021.  To avoid waiting on the phone to cancel, please contact your travel partner or click here and we will get the process started for you. You can expect to receive a refund within at least 30 days after you submit your request.  Cruise taxes and fees will be refunded separately. Please note, if you have already cancelled your sailing by taking advantage of our Cruise With Confidence policy you will not be eligible to receive the compensation noted above.

If you choose to accept a Future Cruise Credit, and have pre-booked any shore excursions, beverage, internet, specialty dining or other onboard packages, through Celebrity Cruises, you will have the option of receiving 125% Onboard Credit (OBC) to be used on your next sailing, or you may choose a 100% refund.  In order to select the 125% Onboard Credit please click here to submit your request.  If we have not received your choice of compensation for these pre-booked items by January 26, these charges will automatically be refunded in full to your original method of payment and will show up as a separate transaction.  Guests with independent shore excursion arrangements should contact their tour operators as soon as possible.  Guests with air travel and hotel booked through Flights by Celebrity will be refunded automatically.  You will not need to call in to initiate the process.  Guests with independent air arrangements need to contact their air carriers directly to make all required cancellations.

First and always, please take care of yourselves and your family.  Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through these unique circumstances.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Celebrity Cruises at 1-844-418-6824 in North America or (316) 554-5961 worldwide. We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon for an amazing Celebrity Cruises vacation.

Sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises

This will be the third time a cruise our Greek cruise from Venice will be cancelled, I am beginning to think we are not meant to see Venice and the Greek Islands.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, york survey said:

Interesting change where they are now letting you book based on the “Per Day Rate”.  I don’t believe this was previously offered and I know it wasn’t offered when my March 2021 New Zealand cruise was cancelled.  I will definitely reach out to Celebrity and see if that is now an option for me.  I was unable to Life and Shift and the only comparable cruise in 2022 was much more expensive.