Daily sunrise photo

rafinmd

It's a very cloudy morning on Adventure of the Seas so today's sunrise goes back to my very first Royal Caribbean cruise on Enchantment of the Seas back in 2011.  On May 23 we arrived in St. Thomas, USVI.

sunrise5b.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

Today's sunrise really is today.  Despite low hanging clouds the sun did eventually show itself from my balcony looking towards Cunard's seldom visited home port of Hamilton.

IMG_0278.JPG.0e062a262888d983a385622aa0870614.JPG

Roy

• Like 6

On a very overcast morning on Adventure of the Seas today's sunrise will need to be from a different May 27.  This is from 2016 on NCL Breakaway, then docked at Kings Wharf in Bermuda.

dawn0527.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

It's a very cloudy morning in Bar Harbor (hoping for better July 3 on QM2).  Today's sunrise is from a 2013 Blount Small Ship Adventures cruise from New Orleans to Tampa.  On May 28 we were in Carabelle, Florida:

dawn0528.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

Sunrise on Adventure of the Seas today would have been 4:35AM and there was dense fog anyway.  For May 29 I have a sunset from 2015 when MS Prinsendam visited Helsinki:

dusk0529.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

@D&N I'm usually either in Britannia or the theater when sunset comes.  Love that one.

Today's sunrise is from the aftermath of a May 2013 Blount Small Ship Adventures cruisefrom New Orleans to Tampa.  On June 1 the sun came up while I was on Amtrak's Silver Meteor just south of Washington, DC:

dawn0601.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

Having had the benefit of an extra hour last night, got up and braved the force 7 winds on open deck.

05:50 this morning aft port side deck 12 Queen Mary 2, past mid Atlantic bound for New York.

Compress_20220602_085449_9090.jpg

• Like 5

I don't have a June 3 sunrise so I'm going to June 3.  This is from MS Prinsendam June 3, 2015.  It was taken outside Ijmuiden, Netherlands on the turnaround day of a Back to Back.

dawn0603.jpg

Roy

• Like 4