Daily sunrise photo

rafinmd

I have only one sunrise for April 11.  It's from the 2014 MS Amsterdam voyage from Cape Town to Fort Lauderdale.  On April 11 we crossed the Equator on the way from Ascension to Cape Verde:

dawn0411.jpg

Roy

• Like 2

I have a sunset today rather than a sunrise.  It's from my 2017 MS Zaandam voyage from Buenos Aires to San Diego.  April 14, 2017 was a sea day between Manta and Puerto Caldera

daysend14.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

Today's sunrise is on land but during a cruise.  It's from my 2014 MS Amsterdam voyage from Cape Town to Fort Lauderdale, and apparently on April 16 Amsterdam docked quite early in Mindelo, Cape Verde:

dawn0416.jpg

Roy

• Like 1

I have a sunset today rather than a sunrise.  It's from my 2012 Celebrity Solstice transatlantic.  April 28 was my final full day on the ship, a sea day between Malaga and Barcelona:

lastdusk-739021.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

Today's land based sunrise is from  a layover between a short Carnival Inspiration cruise out of Long Beach and a Crystal Symphony cruise San Pedro to New York.  It was taken in the heart of Long Beach:

dawn0429.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

Another sunrise from land.  This is my ride home from a 2013 Crystal Symphony Trans-Pacific cruise.  On April 30 Amtrak's Empire Builder was in Western Montana as the sun came up.

dawn0430.jpg

Roy

• Like 2

Today's sunrise is from my spring 2017 sequence of cruises with the final leg Crystal Symphony San Diego to New York.  May Day  was a sea day between San Diego and Puerto Vallarta:

dawn0501.jpg

Roy

• Like 3

Today's sunrise is from my 2013 trip featuring Angkor Wat between 2 trans-ocean cruises.  It was taken my final morning from Amtrak's Cardinal near Ashland, Kentucky.

dawn0503.jpg

Roy

• Like 3