Fast refund

phabric

same here - we cancelled a Dec 2021 cruise when Discovery got changed to Regal - also already have our deposit back onto card used

still waiting to see what happens to our FCC's when our April, 2021 was cancelled by Princess earlier this month - I'm thinking 90-120 days for that to settle out - no problem

Edited by voljeep
  • Like 4

When your agent cancels a cruise before Princess  does it, you get your deposit back fast. I cancelled a

couple of weeks ago and got my FCD back right away and used for another cruise.

In the summer I cancelled a cruise and within two days the deposit was back on my credit card.

The big delays are when Princess cancels a bunch of cruises then we all have to wait our turn to get our money back, or FCC (whatever we select).

• Like 2

That’s great news. I cancelled a shore excursion (on a cruise that likely won’t happen in June) on Monday and got the money back Friday. I was pleasantly surprised as well.

Before I cancel The June cruise I want a back up

booking so I don’t have to fiddle with the credits but the problem is finding a cruise that works for 2022. It’s an expensive year, HS graduation and college for my son. So, I’m hoping 2023 cruises come out but I think that’s just wishful thinking 

I recently cancelled an excursion on a cruise that I don't think will be happening this summer.  Wanted to clear the account, just in case.

It took almost 10 days to be returned to my credit card.  I called after a week and was told "it was being processed".  

• Like 1