Look what I found in my carry-on bag!

CineGraphic

Like most of you, I've had zero need for a suitcase or carry-on bag for longer than I care for.

Today I had to dust off a carry-on bag and pack a few things for a costume fitting for a new tv show that starts filming next week.

When I opened up the bag, I found some loose change, and my medallion from our last cruise.

I walked around with the medallion in my pocket all day, but sadly no doors opened up for me, and nobody brought me a Mai Tai. Such is life.

IMG_6353 b.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

Yeah, every once in a while I get out a piece of clothing and find a Princess laundry tag on it. Good memories but new ones need to be made!

It's gotten so bad I tell the cats that housekeeping has arrived when I clean their box and when I fill the dog's bowl, I announce 'Room Service'!

Edited by beg3yrs
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

Hehe - I got a little paranoid after our medallion cruise and smashed the things when we got home so they couldn't track us.  

But then again - we have a Google Mini in the house listening to everything we say, along with our cell phones tracking our every moves - but Princess?  They might be spying on me and that is where I guess I drew the line.

Don

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mud_Shark said:

But then again - we have a Google Mini in the house listening to everything we say, along with our cell phones tracking our every moves - but Princess?  They might be spying on me and that is where I guess I drew the line.

Don

Yeah, I was told you made quite a mess smashing the medallion! 😉

Like some of you, I have a "cruise bag" that I keep stocked for cruises and grab whenever we go on a cruise. In it are things that I have acquired over 40 years of cruise experience, like towel clips, magnetic hooks, luggage tag holders, compact extension cords, a luggage scale, etc. Those items remain in the bag between cruises. I don't use those items for any other purpose. Yesterday I inventoried the bag just to dust it off basically <g>, and I was reminded of several things I'd added for our first cruise I had cancelled about a year ago. I can now pat myself on the back; I am ready to cruise......now I just need "clearance" to go!

Doug

• Like 2