Tub or Shower in Club Verandah?

yogagal47

All verandah cabins have showers, it is only in suites there is an option for a tub in some rooms - even numbers 8036-8054 and odd numbers 8049-73.  In these rooms the shower head is over the tub.  Are you likely to have any loyalty benefits as this affects whether the added extra of the internet in the verandah plus has as high value as it would if you did not.  Its marginal whether it is of benefit and bear in mind the location of most of the verandah plus rooms (under noisy areas).  I tend to go for an ordinary verandah room.

Thank you so much for the reply-very helpful.

I think we will get the Wi-Fi free because of our status as well as load of laundry every week. If we end up booking back to back‘s and we book the club veranda instead of club continent we will probably be very careful not to overpack!

we do like specialty dining but maybe we would go with packages to allow for that.

just wondering what else we are giving up by foregoing an expensive club continent suite (besides the extra space of course). I would definitely book deck seven as that seems like a great place to be on the ship.

I'm guessing the title of the thread is incorrect and should read tub or shower in Club Continen Suite?  As regards the worthwhile of the V-Plus benefits, it's a difficult one to answer. You need to look at the price difference in the cabins and the cost of the additions you'd get. I'm with uktog. Personally the V-Plus isn't worth it to me. As a solo traveller, even more. 

The difference in the CC Suite and verandah is quite considerable, even though they are only one and a half times the size. The bathroom is much nicer and the cabin itself is somewhere you can sit and spend time in comfort. How much you value this benefit is really down to you. All I know is after a period of time in standard size cabins, the CC was a very nice place to be when I booked one again.  You pays your money and takes your choice. 

Phil 

• 2 weeks later...

The title of my thread is not "incorrect". I have sailed in CC Suites before but have never sailed in a CV suite, therefore, I was asking which was available for this class of cabin. If the answer is "shower" then feel free to remove this thread??? Yikes-I did not expect to get question shamed!