April 21 2022 Silhouette out of Southampton

fizzy1

Hi all, looking at April 21st 2022 Silhouette out of Southampton , Spain , Portugal and France,9 nights. I know it’s on their website but so are s lot of cruises that have already been cancelled or changed ! Anyone booked for this that has been canceled ?

We are booked on this cruise having changed from the similar, but one day shorter one that has now been cancelled for next month. Really hope they'll be sailing by then or many cruise companies won't exist!

We are doing this with B2B to the Norwegian fjords

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Hi, 

This is Doug and Kate from Arizona.  We are doing this sailing as part of a B2B (coming over on the TA from Fort Lauderdale).  Seems the Normandy tour from Le Havre is sold out.  Looking for anyone that is putting together a private trip that needs two more.  Let me know.  Also if you have done a private tour from Le Havre who did you use and if you recommend them.  Thanks.

We have cruised twice since October 21, 2021 with Celebrity and appreciate their efforts in keeping us safe....of course the weak link is the other passengers who don't consistently follow the rules regarding masks..  deep sigh.

9 minutes ago, Catboatcouple said:

Hi, 

This is Doug and Kate from Arizona.  We are doing this sailing as part of a B2B (coming over on the TA from Fort Lauderdale).  Seems the Normandy tour from Le Havre is sold out.  Looking for anyone that is putting together a private trip that needs two more.  Let me know.  Also if you have done a private tour from Le Havre who did you use and if you recommend them.  Thanks.

We have cruised twice since October 21, 2021 with Celebrity and appreciate their efforts in keeping us safe....of course the weak link is the other passengers who don't consistently follow the rules regarding masks..  deep sigh.

Try the Roll Call 

Agree that the roll call may be your best source of information.   We are on the same cruise this year on about the same date.  I'll be live posting so you can always tag along.  

It will be the second leg of a B2B2B and I made final payment this week for it.

While I have no knowledge of how Celebrity chooses to cancel trips,  I believe it will be fairly safe as it is the First European cruise after the East Bound Repositioning  Trans Atlantic crossing.

I believe Infinity is the ship that you are referring to having it's season cancelled.   Infinity is not in operation yet and is sitting off the coast of Morocco with a skeleton crew.    It was scheduled to come back into operation for the summer Med season but I believe because of Omicron and low bookings they decided to keep her dormant for another year.