Beverage package on Oasis?

big al

We have a number of Oasis class cruises booked and the lowest I have seen the DBP is $50 PP/PD.  That is the current price for most of my O class bookings.  This latest "sale" has been going for a few days now.  I look for it to end soon.  My fear is that as soon as they announce a return to sailing, the Cruise Planner prices are going to go UP and remain there.  I'm buying EVERYthing now.

7 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We have a number of Oasis class cruises booked and the lowest I have seen the DBP is $50 PP/PD.  That is the current price for most of my O class bookings.  This latest "sale" has been going for a few days now.  I look for it to end soon.  My fear is that as soon as they announce a return to sailing, the Cruise Planner prices are going to go UP and remain there.  I'm buying EVERYthing now.

Problem is my cruise is March 2023, and there are no offerings yet- too far out they said..

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jacobtsf said:

Just paid $46 for this August. 

That is what ours is sitting at right now (Aug, Oasis). Has been flipping between $61 and $46 for a year. Switches approximately every 7-10 days.

On 3/14/2021 at 10:36 AM, big al said:

Anybody have a beverage package booked for an upcoming cruise on the Oasis for the Fall or closer? What is the price pp? Thanks!!

Online it says $69-$89 pp so I just got off the phone with them to try and narrow that down and they said they couldn’t tell me if I didn’t have a booking number which I don’t so maybe you should call and give them your booking number and see what they say. She told me right now it’s between $69-89 which is a lot more than what other people are saying here with 46-50. This ticks me off about rccl.

1 hour ago, twtudor said:

Online it says $69-$89 pp so I just got off the phone with them to try and narrow that down and they said they couldn’t tell me if I didn’t have a booking number which I don’t so maybe you should call and give them your booking number and see what they say. She told me right now it’s between $69-89 which is a lot more than what other people are saying here with 46-50. This ticks me off about rccl.

$46 to $50 is a good sale price.  The agent was just quoting you the regular prices.  Without a booking number the6 can’t tell you the exact price as every sailing may be different. 

So with this 40% off deal getting extended, is now the time to buy as much through CruisePlanner as possible? Or is this just a ploy to get me to panic buy? 

Mariner sailing in early October showing: 

$61 DBP + 1 Voom S&S Device

$47 For Thrill WP @ Coco 

Thoughts? 

15 minutes ago, Tjterrill said:

So with this 40% off deal getting extended, is now the time to buy as much through CruisePlanner as possible? Or is this just a ploy to get me to panic buy? 

Mariner sailing in early October showing: 

$61 DBP + 1 Voom S&S Device

$47 For Thrill WP @ Coco 

Thoughts? 

That's a good price for the Thrill WP.