Need most RECENT Princess MDR Menus....

monakayk

Since there have been no Princess cruises for the last year, you are better off browsing through some of the great 'Live from' threads from a few months before everything stopped.

Some good menu pictures can be found on these threads:

Edited by dides

28 minutes ago, monakayk said:

I need the most RECENT Princess MDR Menus...if anyone has them or a link to view them, that would be great .I've already did a search & can't find RECENT menus. Thanks in advance .

What are you trying to determine? If you have certain food restrictions Princess can usually handle them. Menus really have not changed over the last 5 or so years. 

21 hours ago, dides said:

Since there have been no Princess cruises for the last year, you are better off browsing through some of the great 'Live from' threads from a few months before everything stopped.

Some good menu pictures can be found on these threads:

Thanks for the links....this is what I was looking for !

Thanks for the links....this is what I was looking for !

Edited by monakayk
  • Like 1

Hi Mona, hope you are well. I posted every menu from our Ruby and (I think) Majestic Princess cruises that ended in February 2020, so they are about as current as anything would be. They were NOT the same menus.  The Ruby’s were much better than on the Majestic.

They start here:

http://pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com/2019/09/day-1-embarking-ruby-princess.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Hi Mona, hope you are well. I posted every menu from our Ruby and (I think) Majestic Princess cruises that ended in February 2020, so they are about as current as anything would be. They were NOT the same menus.  The Ruby’s were much better than on the Majestic.

They start here:

Thank you for the link, I wasn't looking for menus but I love reading the blogs of others and now I'm hooked on yours.  We'll be on the Ruby next year, (r/t Hawaii)  for the first time since we usually cruise from San Fran and the Ruby now starts there rather than the Grand. I'll be cruising along with you to the end.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

They start here:

Great seeing this post Jeannie....hope you are doing well also ! Thanks .

4 hours ago, monakayk said:

Great seeing this post Jeannie....hope you are doing well also ! Thanks .

We are Mona, thanks. G  is fully vaccinated and has already flown back east for some family business. I get my second Pfizer vaccine next week and hope to get to Ohio for Mother’s Day in May. More than any travel or any cruising, I just want a mom hug.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

We are Mona, thanks. G  is fully vaccinated and has already flown back east for some family business. I get my second Pfizer vaccine next week and hope to get to Ohio for Mother’s Day in May. More than any travel or any cruising, I just want a mom hug.  

Hope you get to have a nice trip....safe travels !

• Like 1