Two Non-Covid, Non-Vax Questions

marieps

We will be in a suite for the first time on a 2022 cruise, having been long-time AQ passengers.  Do suite guests get unlimited access to the PG as AQ pax do?

Also, can anyone comment on the locker rooms on M class post Revolution?  The one on Connie is so roomy compared to S class, but the deck plan for Millie and Summit makes them look tiny.  Is there still a sauna in the new M locker room?   Thanks for any help.

Edited by marieps

I cannot answer your questions in your second paragraph, but for your first question:  Suite passengers do not have free access to the PG. You can buy a day or a full week pass for a charge as can anyone else. The PG does get crowded at least it was during our last cruise and we missed a couple other days that all combined made for a bad "all week" pass purchase. 

BTW, you may want to change the title of your post since I do not understand what COVID/VAX has to do with you actual post.

Edited by sptrout
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, sptrout said:

BTW, you may want to change the title of your post since I do not understand what COVID/VAX has to do with you actual post.

That's the point.  My inquires have NOTHING to do with COVID or Vax, which is why they are introduced as a "non" forum.  Thanks for your response.  Not sure what was unclear. 

• Like 4

In general, it’s better if you can be specific in your titles. You want to attract someone who can answer your question. Since the first question had to do with suite access to Persian gardens, That could have been a good title, just as an example.  

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Haha 1

Oh God, you folks need to relax.  Just thought someone might be drawn to a topic not pandemic related.  We've been on since 2005 as you can see.  Don't need a primer.  Thanks, though.

• Like 12

11 hours ago, marieps said:

Oh God, you folks need to relax.  Just thought someone might be drawn to a topic not pandemic related.  We've been on since 2005 as you can see.  Don't need a primer.  Thanks, though.

Quite new here to CC, but have spent time reading various links/posts to get a feel for the site, I have found there are quite a few "correctors" for lack of a better term.  I thought your title was fine, it is why I clicked on it.  So many pandemic, vaccine, CDC, this was refreshing.  

• Like 4

11 hours ago, KWW88 said:

Quite new here to CC, but have spent time reading various links/posts to get a feel for the site, I have found there are quite a few "correctors" for lack of a better term.  I thought your title was fine, it is why I clicked on it.  So many pandemic, vaccine, CDC, this was refreshing.  

Very kind of you, and welcome!  I'm so glad you clicked.

10 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

“Thanks for any help” ? But not really?  Advice to ask better questions in order to get better answers is help, isn’t it?

"Any help" implies I sought answers to my inquires.  Not help on how to begin a thread.  Such advice would be helpful indeed (in fact I've offered it myself)  to someone new to the site who hadn't been on CC for 16 years with 1800+ posts.  

• Like 1

On 4/5/2021 at 7:32 AM, marieps said:

We will be in a suite for the first time on a 2022 cruise, having been long-time AQ passengers.  Do suite guests get unlimited access to the PG as AQ pax do?

Also, can anyone comment on the locker rooms on M class post Revolution?  The one on Connie is so roomy compared to S class, but the deck plan for Millie and Summit makes them look tinyIs there still a sauna in the new M locker room?   Thanks for any help.

I can only comment on the men's locker room (can't imagine the women's being much different). We've sailed on the Summit pre and post revolution. We were on the Summit September 2019 post revolution. The locker room is now smaller after the revolution. There is a small dry sauna in the men's locker room. 

Edited by davekathy

7 hours ago, davekathy said:

I can only comment on the men's locker room (can't imagine the women's being much different). We've sailed on the Summit pre and post revolution. We were on the Summit September 2019 post revolution. The locker room is now smaller after the revolution. There is a small dry sauna in the men's locker room. 

Thanks so much for the info.  Mission accomplished, thread title be damned! 🤩

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck Cruiser said:

For what it’s worth, the only reason I clicked on this thread was because of your clever thread title. I, too, am getting tired of all the pandemic threads full of “expert” opinions. But I also knew that it wouldn’t take long before someone corrected you. I was not disappointed.

Thanks for the support.  My son is a Dawg, but we're all about inclusion!

• Haha 1