Discovery Princess: what is your status

Jemnibabe

I have seen nothing posted on the Discovery since March 8th and was just wondering if anyone has any more information concerning her status now?  Just received an email today from Princess asking me to book some tours on my cruise booked for April 3, 2022.  Ummmm, should I dare believe Discovery will make it to the west coast by then?

Judy from SW Florida

I have no update but did receive the same email today for the 3 cruises I have booked on 3 different Princess ships.  Looks like a mass emailing from the excursion department.

Edited by franktown
correct

The latest I know is that the first passenger cruise is schdueled for March 1, 2022 from California. 

We are booked for Late April, not giving Princess any more money right now, though. Wait and see. 

Information changes.  Some posters here get updated information and will share.   

26 minutes ago, Tak8 said:

Great shot.  I'd like to be on board now. 

yeah, still bummed about our 2 cruises on Discovery being changed to Regal

that being stated, we currently have Regal booked for a Thanksgiving cruise

• Like 2

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

awww holidays on the high seas.  We love cruising on Thanksgiving, especially after the last family drunkin' drama get together. We woke to family members passed out in the living room, pool lounge chairs, neighbors yard. Broken furniture, stolen art work ..... #nomore! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, dides said:

Princess just promoted this photo on their twitter account with the message: Ciao, bella! Who else loves this shot of #DiscoveryPrincess from the @Fincantieri shipyard in Italy?

discoveryapril21.thumb.jpg.1c172301276a7665c83e98318512645b.jpg

I can see our midship balcony where we hope to be for 2 weeks from LA in the Spring. 🤞😊

Edited by Astro Flyer

13 hours ago, voljeep said:

We had our B2B on Discovery moved as well. Currently still on the Regal, but may either switch to the Enchanted or opt to cancel/rebook later, depending on how everything continues to play out

On 4/14/2021 at 4:07 PM, Jemnibabe said:

I have seen nothing posted on the Discovery since March 8th and was just wondering if anyone has any more information concerning her status now?  Just received an email today from Princess asking me to book some tours on my cruise booked for April 3, 2022.  Ummmm, should I dare believe Discovery will make it to the west coast by then?

Judy from SW Florida

We too are on the April 3rd California Coastal cruise and are looking forward to it with great anticipation. I’ve booked our only Princess excursion but wondering when the Specialty Restaurant page will open to make reservations. I read it usually opens up 365 days before voyage. See you next year!

1 hour ago, Hobbes67 said:

I can't find any roll calls for the Discovery Princess.  I think they were there earlier and now gone?

After our sailings were moved to the Regal, I asked CC to move the roll calls; those were December 2021 sailings