Meravilgia in October 2021

dmccadden

14 hours ago, Chrisfromco said:

We're booked on the October 2nd sailing... We're hoping too!! Good luck to us all! 

Same here. I'll likely spend the week on the beach if the cruise falls through. I hope we're sailing but I'm not going to spend my vacation at home if we get cancelled. 🙂

Fingers crossed that the 10/23/21 voyage on the Meraviglia actually sails. We're booked for a 14 day itinerary that isn't listed on the MSC website anymore except for when I login to review my booking. Originally it was supposed be a Divina repositioning cruise from NYC to Miami but after Covid hit it was automatically changed to a combined back-to-back Miami to Miami voyage on the Meraviglia in one of the Aurea suites with a whirlpool on the balcony.

I hope all of you above will get to cruise in October and November, because if you do our Christmas cruise will be a go 🙂! We were booked on the Seaside last New Years, which obviously was canceled so are hoping for better luck with the Meraviglia this year.