EzAir - multiple cities pre cruise?

phabric

Need help to book multiple cities.  Our EzAir flights will be available soon for 2022.

I have booked myself many times with Flexible non stop flights from city A to city B with EzAir.

My cousin (first time cruiser) wants to go a week pre cruise to Ireland then fly to London for our cruise out of Southampton. They will make their way to Southampton.

I know you can book flights about a month pre cruise or post cruise with EzAir.

She would like to booking going -

Toronto, Canada  - YYZ to Dublin - DUB  - spend a week traveling 

Dublin - DUB - London - LHR

With EzAir you can choose,  non stop, 1 stop, 2 stop.

How do you book multiple cities?

I will do her booking, can I do myself or is it better to call Princess?

You have to locate routings that change planes in Dublin or make a stop there. Then you have to find an airline that allows a lay over. Just because there is a stopover does not mean you can disembark and reembark a week later. First look directly at airline sites to see what is available. Then you will have additional information to work with EZ Air.

YYZ
Toronto
Departing Date: Wednesday, June 30, 202130 JUN 21Departing Time: 9:50 PM9:50 PM
Dep. date change
2h 5m

LHR
ToDUB
Dublin
Arrival Date: Thursday, July 1, 202101 JUL 21Arrival Time: 1:30 PM1:30 PM
Arrives next day
Duration: 10h 40m

FromDUB
Dublin
Departing Date: Thursday, July 8, 202108 JUL 21Departing Time: 6:20 AM6:20 AM
ToFCO
Rome
Arrival Date: Thursday, July 8, 202108 JUL 21Arrival Time: 10:25 AM10:25 AM
Duration: 3h 5m

British Airways 5959 operated by Aer Lingus
British Airways 2138 operated by Aer Lingus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

You click on "Add Departure Flight Stop" in the online booking form

I had not noticed “Add Departure Flight Stop” before, it will be easy to do now.

Thanks.

14 hours ago, skynight said:

You have to locate routings that change planes in Dublin or make a stop there. Then you have to find an airline that allows a lay over. Just because there is a stopover does not mean you can disembark and reembark a week later. First look directly at airline sites to see what is available. Then you will have additional information to work with EZ Air.

If this does not work, it may be best to book the initial flight to LHR and then with an airline book roundtrip travel from LHR to DUB and back.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, skynight said:

6 hours ago, caribill said:

If this does not work, it may be best to book the initial flight to LHR and then with an airline book roundtrip travel from LHR to DUB and back.

I had read @phabric's post a bit differently, since they mentioned the person making their own way to Southampton as part of their vacation.  Sounds like a great plan.

You can book "open jaw" trips with EZ Air.  As long as the arrival city is listed as an option, you can do it.  I had a booking this way for a 2020 trip that was obviously cancelled.  

So you can book outbound YYZ-DUB and return LHR-YYZ.  The cities have to be listed in EZ-Air and it probably has to be a legal open jaw (if so, the distance between to the two destination cities cannot be longer either leg from destination cities to origination city).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I had read @phabric's post a bit differently, since they mentioned the person making their own way to Southampton as part of their vacation.  Sounds like a great plan.

You can book "open jaw" trips with EZ Air.  As long as the arrival city is listed as an option, you can do it.  I had a booking this way for a 2020 trip that was obviously cancelled.  

So you can book outbound YYZ-DUB and return LHR-YYZ.  The cities have to be listed in EZ-Air and it probably has to be a legal open jaw (if so, the distance between to the two destination cities cannot be longer either leg from destination cities to origination city).

Agree. The friend wanted to use EZAir to book YYZ-DUB, DUB-LHR and then LHR-YYZ. I do not think EZAir for DUB-LHR will be possible.

But you are correct in that the best pricing may be EZAir to DUB and then one way with an airline to LHR.

I would also look at pricing for YYZ-LHR - YYZ using EZ Air and then personal cost for LHR-DUB-LHR. Not sure if there is a direct flight from DUB to Southampton --maybe Loganair?

Edited by Alaskanb