Vaccination Proof

jocap

My local surgery has told us how to have proof of vaccination for overseas travel- I don't know if this is just for England or all 4 countries.

There will be an NHS app on May 17th, where your vaccination results can be shared with a phone/tablet.

People without these can phone NHS 119 on May 17th, and request this in writing... it will take around 5 days to be dealt with, and probably 5 days for a return.

We are not to ask our GP for a letter.

I'm sure everyone will be having details from their own surgeries... I'm writing this from memory, so hope I've got it right- do check your own surgery's page.

There was a serious rumour that this ‘addition’ to the app was still being developed and would not be available on May 17?
In the meantime I can access my medical records which show all the relevant details to both my injections.

• Like 1

I believe you have to go into Patient Access.

I have tried that previously when I am online ordering repeat prescriptions and am told that I don’t have access to it. I hope this will change on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 10:59 PM, jocap said:

People without these can phone NHS 119 on May 17th, and request this in writing... it will take around 5 days to be dealt with, and probably 5 days for a return.

Thank you for that information as I don't have a smartphone or App. For my MSC Virtuosa cruise coming in a few days fortunately I have been told my NHS card showing my 2 jabs will be OK.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, number5 said:

Thank you for that information as I don't have a smartphone or App. For my MSC Virtuosa cruise coming in a few days fortunately I have been told my NHS card showing my 2 jabs will be OK.

I hope for your sake it was MSC who told you that and you have it in writing. Do you have a tablet? If so you can download the NHS app (not NHS Covid19) onto that and either show that or print it out from there.