Did anyone else get the $100 dollar offer?

I received an email from Carnival on an offer for a lot of cruises for $100 per person. They are offering this on a 16 day Panama Canal Cruise on the Freedom for September 2022.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Linsuesue said:

But doesn’t it say for sailings up to 5 nights. How could that included a Panama Canal. Cruise?

The offer listed above is for a balcony on sailings up to 5 nights. There’s another offer for oceanview and that one has longer sailings. Both are $100pp/$200 room. And there’s a third offer for interior which seems to work for different dates than the first two offers, including Christmas and NYE ‘22 holidays.

These are great deals which I don’t have but my mom and sister do since they gamble so I’ll be cruising with them a lot next year (hopefully). 

Edited by live.love.cruise
  • Like 1

Got a similar one - up to a suite and $500. I ended up taking the 'plan now, play later' deal as it offered $1000 free play for the same spa balcony for 8 days on Magic. Looked everywhere for the offered free suites, but they were the junior suites on the older ships with shorter cruises. I'm pretty happy with my booking. 

• Like 1

I got that offer too. I just booked the 14 day out of New Orleans this November for $200 and got $200 OBC as I'm traveling by myself. Unfortunately I'm in an interior room. Now I'm going to buy 100 shares and apply for another $250 in OBC. 

• Like 1

ok...I gave in, I booked 8 nights, balcony & $200 obc for $482 total.  I booked it for May 2022.  I had a choice of an obstructed view balcony (deck 5) or balcony guarantee which, at worst, will be a deck 5 obstructed view balcony....so I chose the guarantee...

I was very tempted to book a Vista Suite (8 nights, $1800) which is about 1/2 price...but the date was too close to our January b2b...I don't think my boss would understand 😉 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pogoism9 said:

Lisbon to Tampa in Oct '22?

Yeah, I found that after clicking on "Load more cruises." Would love to book the last cruise of the season over there and make it a 20 night(?)B2B.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, parachutes63 said:

I received an email from Carnival on an offer for a lot of cruises for $100 per person. They are offering this on a 16 day Panama Canal Cruise on the Freedom for September 2022.

Yes got the offer and used it for a Sept 2022out of Miami. Paying port charges only Hell Ya !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phoneman69 said:

Yes got the offer and used it for a Sept 2022out of Miami. Paying port charges only Hell Ya !!!

My offer only went to May 2022....I would have preferred something later, like September.  Hopefully we'll get another one later.

15 hours ago, kdr69 said:

The 100 dollar offer is for an inside which is the one i got and the 200 dollar offer which is yours is for a balcony I believe

I think they are saying 'free' because it's $200 per cabin ($100 each) and they are giving you $200 obc as a wash....so, free

56 minutes ago, AnitaVacation said:

I think they are saying 'free' because it's $200 per cabin ($100 each) and they are giving you $200 obc as a wash....so, free

correct

3 hours ago, FiremedicMike151 said:

Not me, I just tried to do a mock booking and it was $1100/pp for interior and 2500/pp for balcony.

I'm going to keep an eye out though, I'd love to do a panama canal cruise, definitely a bucket list item.. 

Don't do a mock booking. You need to click on Today's Deals and then your offers will come up. They constantly change offers over time to encourage new bookings.