Transfer Cruise Option Question

Italy52

We were originally scheduled to sail on the Emerald to Alaska on August 21, 2021.  Since Princess decided to substitute the Majestic in place of the Emerald, our cruise changed by one day --- fine with me.  My question is this:  We chose the substitute sailing option that would put us on the Majestic.  I filled out the form and sent it in to Princess.  How long will it take before I see the new booking and cabin assignment information in my Personalizer? 

10 hours ago, nini said:

LOL... Who knows. We are still waiting for our move over from two weeks ago.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.  Are you working with a TA?  If so, did you fill out the Princess form sent by Princess or the Princess form sent from the TA?  I received my form from Princess first so I filled it out and sent it in.  The following day, I received a notice from my TA which included the Princess form.  Since I had already filled out the first form that was sent by Princess, I don't think I need to fill out the one from my TA --- don't want to add to any confusion.

Here in the U.K. we were given a list of alternative cruises we could transfer to. 
Within the Enchanted Princess cancellation email was a link. I simply clicked the link and added the new cruise number and got an acknowledgment.

I can’t seem to login into my cruise personalised anymore so have no idea what is going on now though!

Edited by Esprit

3 hours ago, Esprit said:

Here in the U.K. we were given a list of alternative cruises we could transfer to. 
Within the Enchanted Princess cancellation email was a link. I simply clicked the link and added the new cruise number and got an acknowledgment.

I can’t seem to login into my cruise personalised anymore so have no idea what is going on now though!

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.  On the Princess form I did say I wanted the new cruise date that was comparable to my cancelled cruise.  However, I did not get an acknowledgement --- guess we do things a little different here. 😊

5 hours ago, Italy52 said:

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.  Are you working with a TA?  If so, did you fill out the Princess form sent by Princess or the Princess form sent from the TA?  I received my form from Princess first so I filled it out and sent it in.  The following day, I received a notice from my TA which included the Princess form.  Since I had already filled out the first form that was sent by Princess, I don't think I need to fill out the one from my TA --- don't want to add to any confusion.

Yes, our TA completed the form while we chatted on the phone.

6 minutes ago, Justprettynpink said:

I found out my cruise was cancelled, I filled out the form on the same day on my own without my TA. I was surprised to see our new reservation the next day.

Not us! nd of course I can not sign in on the X!M! Website to find out!

8 minutes ago, Justprettynpink said:

I found out my cruise was cancelled, I filled out the form on the same day on my own without my TA. I was surprised to see our new reservation the next day.

Thank you for your post, I appreciate it.  Wish I was lucky enough to hear back right away.  My biggest fear is that I will be assigned a less desirable cabin by Princess.  Hope I hear back relatively quickly.

4 minutes ago, nini said:

Not us! nd of course I can not sign in on the X!M! Website to find out!

I am keeping a close eye on this shift --- checking daily.  Good luck to you.

17 minutes ago, phabric said:

When Princess changed ships for my B2B cruises,  I found out by checking my Personalize.  I know before my agent and she was able to change the cabins Princess had chosen for us.

Thanks for your post, I appreciate it.  How long did it take for you to find out?

On Princess email with the details on the ship change, it had a date when we would be informed of our cabin.  I checked a day or two before that date and found the cabin number.

I was on a B2B in the same cabin with 2 cabins in side by side cabins. Princess had put each of us in 2 different cabins on different decks.

Edited by phabric
  • Thanks 1