Children on July Alaska Cruise

Tedferg

I cannot find the thread that discusses new Alaska cruises starting in July 2021, this question might have been answered. What about Children under 12 years of age if all passengers are required to be vaccinated ?

I would believe what Princess states. Unvaccinated will be denied boarding.

Are cruises to Alaska only for covid 19 vaccinated guests?

Yes. These cruises to Alaska are available for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the cruise and have proof of vaccination, in accordance with CDC guidelines.

Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and the dates given will be required (approved forms of evidence will be confirmed closer to time of departure) and will need to be shown at the terminal prior to boarding. Failure to provide this evidence will result in denial of boarding.

There is no age restriction on this series of cruises to Alaska but guests of all ages must be fully vaccinated. 

If you are unlikely to be fully vaccinated at the time of departure, please refer to our Book with Confidence Policy

• Like 2

Today in the Princess webinar, John Chernesky said there will be case by case exemptions, such as for adults with medical contra-indications, children under 12, or religious exemptions.  These exemptions will be limited to the 5% cap.

4 minutes ago, cherylandtk said:

Today in the Princess webinar, John Chernesky said there will be case by case exemptions, such as for adults with medical contra-indications, children under 12, or religious exemptions.  These exemptions will be limited to the 5% cap.

EXACTLY!  I have been trying to say this for at least the past week.

John also mentioned if you are trying a make a new booking with children involved you may get a message something like unavailable because the capacity of children has been reached.   I had the issue on our booking so

moved to another date and bingo, all’s well.

• Like 1