Cruising will be back because of you

I want to thank EVERY person that did their part to get us where we are today.  Without those that stepped up and got vaccinated the cruise industry would still be dead in the water.  The vaccination process has turned the country around and will eventually get the rest of the world back on track.

When we look back at this horrible ordeal we all went through there will be a clear picture of when things got turned around.

Those that don't want the vaccine for their own reasons I respect that and I am sure you did your parts in other ways to stay safe and make others safe.

Bottom line is we can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I personally want to thank everybody that stepped up to the plate to do their part!!

Lets all pray for good health for all and hope that we can all once again have drinks together in the schooner bar!!  THANK YOU

• Like 28
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

I want to thank EVERY person that did their part to get us where we are today.  Without those that stepped up and got vaccinated the cruise industry would still be dead in the water.  The vaccination process has turned the country around and will eventually get the rest of the world back on track.

When we look back at this horrible ordeal we all went through there will be a clear picture of when things got turned around.

Those that don't want the vaccine for their own reasons I respect that and I am sure you did your parts in other ways to stay safe and make others safe.

Bottom line is we can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I personally want to thank everybody that stepped up to the plate to do their part!!

Lets all pray for good health for all and hope that we can all once again have drinks together in the schooner bar!!  THANK YOU

Excellent point of view

5 hours ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Just won’t be cruising out of Florida it is looking like. 

What a lovely post.  I want to thank you for making it and also add my thanks to healthcare workers and everyone else in the front lines who kept people safe as well as all those out there who have gotten vaccinated.  As a whole there is a return to normal on the horizon.  I know globally it will take longer, but to see so many taking the initiative to protect themselves and others who aren't able if they are medically fragile, you're helping more than you know.  

This is the best post I’ve seen in years on this forum. You’re welcome and thanks again to everyone else who stepped up and got vaccinated to get our country and lives back on track.

Edited by Moltar
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Moltar said:

This is the best post I’ve seen in years on this forum. You’re welcome and thanks again to everyone else who stepped up and got vaccinated to get our country and lives back on track.

Ditto